☆ Thirty ☆

● Chapter - 30 ●

|| Shaadi....Do Dilo ka Milan... ||

Sangeet went so beautifully. Everyone so happy they dance, laugh. Rita ji did a single performance and with kids.

Parmit ji and Rajbeer ji did a Romantic one on 90s song, So did Pammi ji and Sukh ji.

Preeti di and her husband did a dance on some Bollywood number. Very romantic Everyone hoot for them too.

Jay and Mahhi did a dance on Bollywood number with lots of fun.

Abhishek and Arielle did a Romantic number. During dance they lost in each other and after dance everyone tease them.

And in the last would be husband and wife came for there dance. Unlike all they didn't prepare for dance.

Sidharth forward his hand and ask her for hers. She put her hand in his and they move to stage.

Jay gave a wink to DJ for his selective song for them. Which they didn't know.

कच्ची डोरियों, डोरियों, डोरियों से
मैनु तू बांध ले
पक्की यारीयों, यारीयों, यारीयों में
होंदे ना फासले

When song lyrics starts they just look in each other eyes. Thins song reminds them something.

He looks in her her with love adoration care. She can see all this, but she break that eye contact.

ये नाराज़गी कागज़ी सारी तेरी
मेरे सोह्णेया सुन ले
मेरी दिल दियां गल्लां
करांगे नाल नाल बह के
आँख नाले आँख नू मिला के

दिल दियां गल्लां हाय
करांगे रोज़ रोज़ बह के
सच्चियाँ मोहब्बतां निभा के

सताये मैनु क्यों
दिखाए मैनु क्यों
ऐवें झूठी मुट्ठी रूस के रूसाके

दिल दियां गल्लां
हाय करांगे नाल नाल बह के
आँख नाले आँख नू मिला के

When the first few line were done, its totally match with there situation. How she act like that. And he tries his best.

During that music he tighten his hold on her waist. She look at him and he smiles and she can clearly saw that naughty grin on his face.

Before she can do anything he bend down and put his face on her neck. That makes her shiver. His breathing gave her shivers.

[तेनु लाखां तों छुपा के रखां
अक्खां ते सजा के तू ऐ मेरी वफ़ा
रख अपना बना के
मैं तेरे लइयां तेरे लइयां यारा
ना पाविं कदे दूरियां] x 2

मैं जीना हाँ तेरा..
मैं जीना हाँ
तेरा तू जीना है
मेरा दस् लेना की नखरा दिखा के