☆ Twenty ☆

● Chapter - 20 ●

              ||  Something Something  ||

Days going Good. Sana already forgot most of past and connections with Abhishek. Now she want to be focused in her work.

Dad already named a company on her name. He want to be her a self independent woman, who doesn't rely on anyone.

Most of the time Sana being busy. And Parmit ji and Rajbeer ji Don't want her to live alone. They want her to get married. They asked her choose a guy for herself.
But she denied all the time.

On the other side Rita ji was now concern about Sidharth. She wants him to be got married, but being a stubborn he denied.

This time Rita ji was determined and calls Preeti. Preeti came after make her daughter sleep for nap time.

Ha maa..... Preeti said and set next to her.

Beta mai Sidharth ki shadi kai bare mai soch rahi hu..... She said.

Per maa apko toh pata hai nuh. Wo nahi manega......Preeti said.

Ha pata hai. Par iss baar manana padega. Kisi bhi shart per. Or mene ladki bhi pasand ki hai......

Maa ek baar..... preeti cut off her...

Kuch nahi sunana. Mai bus unn logo sai baat karlu fir batati hu. Kab date fix karni hai. Tu help karegi ya nahi. ..... She said sternly.

Ha maa. Mai bhi chahti hu. Bus..... Preeti said and Rita ji nods her head negatively and stops her and she nods for her maa.

This time not going to listen anyone on this topic and now she make him get married to her choice of girl.

....

Sidharth have back to back meetings and soon he got to know that Shehnaaz is coming tomorrow for there latest project.  He determined himself for being strong himself.

He ask his secretary for prepare everything for tomorrow's meeting.

After work he went to home and find Rita ji in different mood. He ask his di by gesture that what happen and his di made a serious face.

After taking a fresh shower and changing his office clothes he felt so good.

He went out for dinner. And ask his maa for food.

Preeti khana de apnao bhai ko..... Rita ji said and Preeti nod. Sid look at his mother and think what exactly happen.

Maa..... He calls her.

But she didn't reply and continue eating her food.

Maa yar, batao na kyu baat nahi kar rahe ho aap. Mene kuch kiya hai kya. ....

Let me know maa, what have I done? ..... He said holding her mother's hand.

Sidharth bus ek baat ka jawab de...... Rita ji asked and he nod.

Tu mujhe pyaar karta hai ya nahi..... She said.

Yeah kesa sawal hai maa. Off course karta hu.... He said.

Toh mai jo mai bolungi wo karega..... She said and he nod.

Ek baar uss ladki sai mille ho mene pasand ki hai...... She said.

Kya maa. Aap ko pata hai na mujhe shadi nahi karni hai..... He cripes.

Kyu nahi karni huh..... mene marne kai baad kon khayal rakhega. Mai bhi apni bahu ko pyar karna chahti hu. Ladna chahti hu.....