☆ Twenty - Nine ☆

Chapter - 29 ●

|| Haldi...Mehandi...Sangeet...||

Reaching Udaipur they were so happy kids were playing, elders were chitt chatting, Jay & Mahhi ,Abhishek & Arielle were talking about the wedding preparations. Shehnaaz were standing in hotel's garden admiring the beautiful city.

Isn't beautiful......Sidharth came from behind and said.

She already feel him behind her. She nod on his words.

Udaipur is a vary beautiful city. A city you can admire whole day. Clear sky, the lakes, beautiful palaces.

He stand next to her and just feel the wind. Wind is little warm and little chilly. In the  Rajasthan morning and evening winds became little chilly which feels so god and fresh. And udaipur is one of cleanest city's.

They didn't talk. But stand there. He wants to talk so did she, but both are feeling different and shy.

Did you like the Lehanga...... He said and try to start the conversation.

Hmm.....She hummed.

It's maa's choice. She was so happy when she selected that for you......He said.

Really......She said surprised.

Hmmm.....He hummed and said...

She really likes you Shehnaaz......

She looks at him and said....

Did she know any from .....

He understands what she meant, she want to ask. If she knows about there college time  relation. How he left or anything.

No, no one knows. But, I think Preeti di have some idea..... He said.

What do mean by that.....She asked.

When I saw you first time in my house. And when maa have that wedding idea. She try to ask me but I refuse to tell her....

She knows my state during my college time maybe she had some kind of idea.....He said.

She didn't said anything. She just stand there. Think, what Preeti di think about her. Or what kind of state he's talking about. He so fine when she last saw him.

Mamu.......

Didu.....

Kids come calling there name. And said...

Mamu...didu... let's go everyone is asking for you.....Anaya said and Abhijeet nods with her agreement.

They smiles and went with them.

Kaha they tum dono..... Preeti di said.

Wo di hum Bahar the....He said.

Achha bachho kal subah Haldi and sham mai mehandi hai......

Sab prepare ho gaya hai bus time sai uth jana. Jaldi uthna hai Sidharth thike......Rita ji said he frown and everyone laugh.

Yes maa.....He said.

Achha chalo sab aaram Karo jaker......Parmit ji said.

Everyone went to there respective rooms and rest till meeting tomorrow morning.

Next start with happiness. Today was there holding and Mehandi.