☆ Nine ☆

Chapter - 9 •

|| When they start falling... ||

Come on Abhi last day you took me to the beach, but today I want to go shopping... She said brushing her hair.

Ok ok fine..... He said and went to change.

Sana wears a beautiful yellow beach maxi dress and Abhi wears ripped denim shorts with a white tee and sky blue shirt over. ( media box )

Let's go... Sana cheers and runs toward the door.

Wait for Shehnaaz. Don't run.. He said.

Sana's legs slip, but luckily he holds her and she fell in his arms. They lost in each other eyes and then start laughing.

After looking their cottage behind they left for shopping hand in hand.

Achha what would you like to shop... She said.

Kuch bhi... He said.

Kya kuch bhi.... or yeah kuch bhi kya hota hai..... She said and makes a pout.

Kuch bhi baba... He said.

She removed her hand from his and made a pout. She walks forward.

Kya baby.... yaar... He runs forward to her holds her hand.

She try to remove her hand, but he didn't let her.

Achha Achha sorry baba....amm mujhe...

Ha tumhare liye..... swim suit lena hai....He said the last line whispered in her ears.

This makes her blush and he said...

Toh Chale lene...

Making her more blush he holds their hand and she starts walking.

Bolo nuh baby... He again said.

She slaps her shoulder lightly and walks. He laughs and walks with her.

Walking while they talk until she sees him about his first girlfriend.

So how's your first girlfriend..... She said.

And why are asking this so suddenly... He said.

Amm... ese hu..... She said but is curious to know.

He somehow understands what she wants to listen to, but he wants to play around. Chuckling in his mind he said...

Well, she's a beautiful girl with a seat body...

As I remember the mole on her shoulder looks so hot...

Ohhh... she said nonchalantly with her not-so-happy face.

He starts laughing in his head seeing her like that. He loves to see her jealous face. She looks cute.

Of course, she is a model. We didn't go far but we are friends and now she works in my company...... He said without looking anywhere, just her.

Sana makes a shocking face and hates then became an angry bird.

Oh, so you miss her... She said.

Yeah, a little bit... he said.

Toh jao fir apni model ex kai pass.... She said and leave his hand starts walking fast mumbling her Punjabi Gali which he can understand and hear to.

Abhishek starts laughing seeing her and runs toward her saying.

Hahaha... I am just kidding baby. Ab tum ese question kkaryi hyu ho.... He said holding her hand.

This is the second time they do their silly talk and fight.