☆ Thirty - Nine ☆

Chapter - 39 •

|| Almost Nine Months.. ||

* Shehnaaz Shukla *

From the last 9 months, Sidharth became so protective even Maa, Preeti di, and Anaya too. They behave with me like a kid. Literally, in those months I became a spoilt brat.

It's not because I have critical pregnancy, it's because I didn't care for my health and tried to do many things. God... I tell them that I can sit in one place but nobody listens to me and even Permit mom and Pammi's mammy is also there to lot me.

Sidharth is a very big supporter of my pregnancy. He keeps my mood swings. Sometimes I mad at him. Sometimes I ask him to make love to me, which he loves the most. And every morning and night sickness. He takes care of me. He loves me a lot as I do. I really can't stand without him, he is my love and everything. I can't define myself.

"Sidharth, please baby I can not eat more. I am done, baby"... I said and he gave me a look.

I try to look at my mothers for help, but nobody helps me.

"Maa, please I can't eat more."... I said to Maa. Maybe this time she listed.

"Sidharth, let it be. I think it's enough for now."... Maya said and I feel like hurray.

"Fine, but I am not going to listen to anyone next time, even mom's."... He said as a warning.

After dinner, we set in the living room and as per the rule I have my glass of milk in front of everyone because they know that I don't like to drink and I always try to find a way to not have that. So after some time maa make this rule. Which I can't deny.

"Preeti Di, Did Anaya sleep already?"... I asked and she nods.

"She was very tired from so many activities she does today in school."... said and I nod with a smile.

"Maa, I am taking her to the room. And please you all get some sleep too."... He said to everyone and they nodded.

"Sidharth, but"... I was about to say but he cut me in between.

" No, but's baby."... He said and nodded.

I know he makes sure every day that I sleep on time. We reached into our room and he helps him to lay down on the bed and gave a kiss on my forehead before going to change and also taking my nightgown. A comfy nightgown for pregnant ladies. Yay!

He came after changing just in his shorts. Yes, shorts because I don't like him sleeping in a t-shirt with me. I don't know from where I adopted that habit. But he does it for me. Oh, I love him a lot.

He helps me sit removes my dress which he especially bought for my pregnancy days and unhooks my bra and removes that too. After that he makes me wear my nightgown.
Every day he does that because of pregnancy my feet are swollen and I can't spend for a long time.

After helping me wear my nightgown he takes the cream and massages my feet. I love that but I try to ask him to not do it but he does that.

"Baby, it's not paining today."... I said.

" No, I know whenever you say that next day you got more pain."... He said.

This small thing makes me more fall for him.

"Sidharth"... I call him.

" Yes, Jaan."... He said looking at me.

"I want a kiss."... I said as an order.

"As you wish my Jaan."... He said and a naughty grin on his face and I know why he is smiling like that.

He went to the bathroom which make me annoyed without kissing me. He came back smiling.

" Hygiene is also the necessary baby."... She said while hovering over me and started giving me kisses all over my face.

"Sidharth"... I said irritatingly because he's not giving me a proper or I can say passionate kiss.

" Yes, baby."... I play around and now it's my time to play.

"Fine, I am done with kisses baby. Now let's sleep."... I said and push him aside and pull a blanket over and pretended to sleep.

" Hey, I am kidding baby. Please listen nuh."... He said and try to hold my laugh.

"Baby"... He pleaded again and this time I left a giggle.

" Oh! You have been acting all this time, wait I'll make you beg this time. That you said... Please baby put it in....please baby I want more.... Faster baby....harder....."... He said so bluntly and I blush so hard.

He always makes me blush whenever he talks or does these things.

"Aww, my Baby is blushing."... He said and kiss my cheeks.

After that, he started his torcher on me. He gave me so good orgasm which I love these days. I became so aroused these days.

He makes me moan a lot. Our room is filled with my moans. Thank God because our room is downstairs and others are upstairs. So nobody can't listen to us.

" Sidharth baby, Are you done playing?... Please, baby...." I said as he wants, I pleaded because during our lovemaking he always wants me to say for a start. Which I did.

"Baby I am sorry. Is your back is hurting?"... He said.

We finished at 3 am. It's late and he said sorry because today he is aroused and he is rough too. He didn't go hard because of my pregnancy but I tell him to rough tonight because I want it.

" Baby, don't say sorry. I loved it."... I said and kiss his naked chest and he kisses my head and we slept naked entangled in each other arms.

I woke up around 6 am and went to the bathroom to pee. My nine months are almost complete and my date also coming.

During peeing I have a difficulty in the mornings almost every day. About this, I didn't tell him. I already gave him a lot of difficulties, not one more.

"Ahhh"... I left a sound because I can't stand it.

" Shehnaaz, are you ok baby."... He calls me from behind the door.

"Huh!... Yeah I'm fine."... I try to convince him.

" Baby open the door. You do not sound good. Just open the dam door."... He said angrily.

"It's open."... I said and he quickly came in and holds my hand.

" What happens?, Should I take you to the hospital?"... He said apprehensively.

"No, I'm fine. I can't stand it. My feet are hurt a lot."... I said and he nods and helps me stand.

And after that day I told him about this problem and he scolds me back which I listen to silence and he helps me every day.

( I don't know how long I am waiting for putting this picture in the book. )

So this time do tell me about the writing style and did I do any grammatical mistakes in this chapter because I tried new things.
.
.
.
Stay tuned
.
Two more Chapters.
.
Thank you for Reading.
.
Please do follow me on Wattpad and
.
Instagram, BookNet, Twitter.
Links in my bio.
.
Please do Votes.
.
Please do Comments.
.
Share.
.
Love.
.
KokoRao.