☆ Five ☆

SIDHARTH SHUKLA

Morning alarm hit and sound in the whole room. Sidharth threw that away. But stretching his head he wakes up and moves his way to the bathroom.

Looking himself in the mirror, shaking his head he wash his face first and did brush.

He never likes doing brush a first. In the mornings he only wants tea first. But some old habits changed. He smiles thinking. And finish brushing.

Moving to the kitchen he makes tea for himself.
When he heard his phone ringing. Checking the caller ID, he picks the call quickly and said...

Good morning maa...

Good morning mera bachha.....His mother Rita Ji said.

Wishing you a very happy birthday Meri Jaan. Tera pehla birthday hai jo tu dur hai mujhse..... She said.

Thank you maa. Hmm, I miss you so much... He said.

Hmm. Koi baat nahi beta. Its just for 2 years. Fir toh tujhe Vapas yaha hi aana hai.... She said.

Hmm. Maa pehle saath mai raha hu or ab itna durr. Adat bhi nahi jaldi uthne ki.... He said like the small baby of his maa.

Mera bachha koi baat nahi. Dur hu to kya hua. Sirf ek call ki duri hai. Roz call karti hu nah.....

Mujhe pata hai tune aaj bhi alarm feka hoga.... She said and laugh.

Ha or kya karta. Saala subah subah kon uthta hai.....

Pata nahi kon sa bhut sawar hua tha mujhe jo mai yaha or padhne aa gaya.... He said complaining.

His mother laughs at her son's talks. Mother's son talks for a bit. As he being late for his classes they said bye to each other and cut the call.

Sidharth came to the United Kingdom at Oxford University for his further business course. Which he wants to do after his MBA.

He never shares this wish with anyone even his family and close ones. He also applied secretly.

Shrugging all the thought he check his phone and his today's schedule.

He done his all bathroom chores and start getting ready and also receive a call.

Hey Sid I am here come fast..... His friend said in his English accent on the phone.

Sidharth came here almost a month ago. Starting his classes he also make few selected friends. Most of girls like him. And in very early he becomes one of the handsome boys. His personality and his big biceps make girl's drool.

Maintaining a safe distance he starts his classes.

Everyone wishes him his birthday and decides to go to the club. Agreeing to the went to a club in the evening. And luckily tomorrow is the weekend that nobody has to wake up early.

Driving and dancing with all moods. He didn't drink much, that he lost his sense.
Having dinner and drinks with lots of dance he left talking a cab.

Reaching home he threw his clothes off and lay on his bed. During sleep, he thinks about his day. His birthday was not that good as much as he enjoyed last year.

Alexa play the song... Kahin toh hogi woh from jaane tu ya jaane nah...

And with with this Alexa plays the song.

( do listen to few lines. If you want to feel his emotions)

Closing his eyes. He feels the song. Every bit of lines. Its her favorite movie. Because it shows friendship loves connections understanding and beliefs.

Some he felt very low, remembering her not the way of him.

While thinking he slept listening to the song.

Next day is weekend and he doesn't have to wake up early. His sleep was disturbed by a doorbell that rings continuously.

He wakes up with a frown and opens the main door not before wearing his clothes.

Di..... He said.

Good morning..... His elder sister Neetu said and made her way in.

His only sister Neetu di recently got transferred to Cambridge for almost 1 year.
Her husband and kids live in india with family. Because of this transfer is very important for so she took it. And luckily for one year, Sidharth has his sister besides. Just 2 hours away.

Di what are you doing this early..... He said.

When meet a person, you should say good morning or hi or hello.... She said.

Ok... Good morning di.... He said and hugs her.

Well, you smell like alcohol. So you enjoy your birthday huh!..... She said and kissed her brother's forehead.

Hmm. But missing all.... He said.

Good. So I am here for a weekend.... she said.

Why you came. You just call me...... He said in concern.

Yeah, just look at the time. I took my train at 8 am and 11 am. You are being lazy ass Sonu..... She said and call him by his childhood name or nickname.

Fine but next time you are going to call me...He said and nods.

Wells it's Christmas coming soon. And your college going to be off. And on holiday you are coming to Cambridge...... She said as an order and he nods.

She makes breakfast for both and does his bathroom chores.

After breakfast they videos calls the family. And they are waiting for them to this late as Indian time zone.

Full day they did talks and she makes food for him and freeze it. In the evening he makes tea for both.

Toh sonu studies kya haal hai.... She said.

Going good di. Well, the changing country is big thing because there is much difference in both countries education......

It takes little time in early, but I can manage.... he said.

Hmm, I know you can....She said.

Achha tomorrow I am going early because of work and you also came early too. ... She said.

Hmm... he hummed.

Sister and brother dew talks more have their dinner. And slept on time because he want to wake early to drop his sister to station. And she slept because she has left early.
.
.
.
.
Stay tuned.
.
Thanks for Reading this chapter.
.
So do you like the chapter.
.
Please Follow up
.
Do Votes and Comments
.
Share.
.
Love.
.
Koko