☆ Eight ☆

Chapter - 8 •

|| Mr & Mrs. RANDHAWA ||

Welcome, Mr. & Mrs. Randhawa. The hotel's receptionist and Hotel management welcome the newlywed couple. Being a friend of the hotel owner they get all these welcomes.

Your suit is ready sir... The receptionist said and they thanked them after taking the keys. And the bell boy took their luggage to their room.

Let's go... He said and moves his elbow in front of her.

She smiled and entangled their hands. Bell boy helps them by taking their stuff to their room. He welcomed him with some tips.

Ahh, I feel too good. This room is amazing... She said while looking out from the open window from their room.

You like it... He said and holds her from the side.

Hmm... I loved it. We have our small cottage on the sea with our pool... I love this... She said getting excited.

Abhishek chuckles at her talk for being so bubbly. He had already fallen for her back then. Her nature her bubbly fun-loving behavior makes him more attracted toward her.

Let's get some sleep first... She said yawning and moving to the bathroom.

Hmm... I'll take out the clothes for you..... He said and went to begs.

Nooooo..... She screams and runs to beg.

What happen?..... He said.

I take out the clothes you go first and got freshen up..... She avoided eye contact.

Amm ok... He said chuckles and left for the bathroom.

Exhaling a breath she took out her and his relaxing clothes. Shaking her head she thanked God for a bit.

Abhi takes those... She said knocking on the bathroom door.

He took her hand in a fun way, but she starts blushing.

Abhi... She cripes.

Hahaha..... sorry sorry, I was joking,... He said and left her hand and took his clothes.

Sana was so red at that moment she looks herself in the mirror and shakes her. Hearing the doorknob, she quickly took her clothes in hand and runs for the bathroom.

He laughs so much after seeing this and also orders some food for them. It's late and it's obvious being hungry.

She came out in her tee and shorts. Seeing food in from of her she forgets the last incident.

Oh, I am so hungry. Thank you for ordering... She said and kissed his cheek.

Your welcome my lady... He said with a blush which is he hiding.

After eating they settled on the bed laying beside each other.

Sana calls Abhishek's mother.

Hey mom... She said when picks the call.

Hi, my darling. Have you been reached... She said.

Yes mom we reached. You know we have our pool..... Sana said in her existing tone.

Wait I'll video call you... Sana said and calls her.

Sana talks to her for 30 minutes and she's still laughing with his mother.

Abhishek admires all this from bed seeing his most important woman in his life together laughing and enjoying their non-practical talks.

He feels so good. How Sana and his mom had such a beautiful bond like mother and daughter. His mom and Mahhi also had that bond to but she missed her so much because Jay and Mahhi live in London.

Abhishek's thoughts were broken when he heard his name.

Where's my not-so-funny son?.... She said.

Yahi hai... Sana said giggling and showing her Abhishek laying on the bed with his phone.

Come on Abhishek, you are working..... She said.

No mom, just look at both of busy talking so what should I do... He said complaining.

Both laugh at his antics and said bye to each other.

So you are getting bored... She said and lay beside him.

Hmm... He hummed and open his arm for her which she takes quickly and kissed his cheek and he kissed her forehead saying good night to each.

Next day

Wow, this is so beautiful Abhi... She said.

Abhishek took her to the famous Beach of Maldives it called Kandolhu Maldives. Looking everywhere she smiles and giggles all the time and he admires her all the time.

All day they travel here on the beach and he also asks for dinner. They did dinner on the beachside enjoying talking laughing giggling.

.*****************

Stay tuned.

Do tell me about the chapters?

Is that make you bored?
.
Thank you for Reading
.
Please Follow
.
Do Votes and Comments
.
Please share my book anywhere and teg me, please.
.
Love, Koko Rao