☆ Thirty - Five ☆

Chapter - 35 •

|| Our first together ||

They discussed everything regarding the project and Sana also talk to her dad about the project and he gave her permission to step forward.

During call...

But, dad we need to discuss this together...She said.

Yes, beta but I want you to handle this one and Sidharth is also with you...Rajbeer Ji said on the call.

Dad, fine but when I completed my presentation so you have to look at it......She said.

Ok ok, I will, and if I didn't I send Abhishek...Rajbeer Ji said.

Yeah, that good. You can send him. Is he still in Delhi.....She said.

Yes, beta. We are missing you Parmit just talked to Rita Behanji for you and we also asked her to send for few days.......He said.

Yeah dad, I am also missing you all. And mammy Papa too...She said.

Abhijeet is angry at you because you didn't talk to him yet.....Rajbeer Ji said and chuckles.

I soon gave him a surprise dad. I know you were busy. I'll talk to you later.....She said.

Yes, I am, but never for you beta...He said.

Yes dad, love you bye.....She said and cut the call after hearing him.

Bye beta loves you too......Rajbeer Ji replied and cut the call.

Sana feels so sad after talking to her dad. She misses them.

Sidharth is happy to hear her talking Rajbeer uncle. He knows that how much they love her. But, he felt a ping when he heard about Abhishek. Well, he doesn't have to jealous because he knows that, they just share a friendship bond, nothing else. What can he do with his heart?

Shaking his thoughts he hugs her from behind and said...

Miss them.....

She nods and said...

It's been only a few days but, I miss mom dad a lot like we didn't meet for years.......

He chuckles and kisses her cheek. She turns her face and look at him and said...

Don't start again. Start the work......

Fine...He said and left her.

Sana shakes her head and starts her work and checks few files regarding the project.

Siddharth......She cripes.

Ye meri Jaan...He said while working on his laptop.

Oh God Kitna time hi gaya.......She forgets what she wanna say when her eye when to watch on the wall.

Kya hua baby.....He asked when he heard her.

Time, Maa wait ker rahi hongi or main waha.....She said getting up and also picking up her beg.

Are baba ruko. Idhar aao.....He said and ask her to come near her.

She went near him and he holds her both hands.

Maa Kuch nahi kahengi. She knows that we are working......

And mera kaam bhi ho gaya saath chalte hai ok.....He said and she nods.

Fine.....She said and about to go.

But, he pulls her on her lap and makes her sit.

Sidharth...She said fumbling.