☆ Twenty - One ☆

Chapter - 21 ●

|| Is this something ? ||

Sanu didu you know I ask mamu to take to Disneyland. But... but mom denied......Anaya said and make a cute pout.

Shehnaaz laugh so does everyone besides Sidharth because his focus on Sana and when he saw her laughing like old time.

He smiles after seeing her. And think one of there old memories.....

Flashback...

Sidharth mujhse baat matt kar. Tu na.... tu bahut chantt mat ban samjha.... She said with her cute pout.

He laugh loudly and roll on his stomach on the bed.

Kya hai be tu. Mene bus Bola ki mane nahi karna yeah. Yar tujhe kyu banani hai meri choti.......

Sidharth mujhe banana hai Sidharth. Dekh tere oil lagaya hai mene kinna sara or tere baal bhi kinne lambe ho gaye hai....... she said while touching his hair.

Are yaar matt kar....... He said while removing his hair from her hand.

Sidharthh..... She cripes.

Yaar tu bana jitni choti banani hai. Mujhe nahi babani...... He said.

Sidharth please........

Bilkul nahi......

Sidharth.....

Nahi...Matlab...nahi.....

Sidharth tujhe meri kasam..... She said and he looks at him.

She gave him a teasingly look because she know that he never disobey her kasam.

Bana ho ja khush.....

And she smile and did a two cute ponytails.

Aww..... she said and kiss his face.

He look s at her with frown.

And thats it she started laughing, laughing to no end.

And Sidharth is only adoring his baby......

And insistently he started kissing her and she kissed him back.

Flashback ends.
.
.
.

Mamu mamu..... Anaya calls him loudly.

He back from his thoughts. And smiles.

Oh mamu why are smiling...Ananya said with a frown because her mamu is not giving her attention.

Yes mera bachha. Come hear..... He said and laugh internally looking at his cute niece.

When they were talking Shehnaaz was adoring tham. She felt so good seeing Sidharth....no..no... she shake her head.

Shehnaaz and feelings, her feelings slowly disobeying her.