☆ Eleven ☆

• Chapter - 11 •

|| A day before there Anniversary ||

Waking up next to her is different for him. She's looking as much beautiful as she looks before her cute pout while sleeping looks so cute. He kiss her head and went to bathroom door.

Abhishek feels so blessed having her in his life. Shehnaaz is not like every girl. She is different from all.

Her aura speaks everything. After few days of there marriage she starts office with him as considered by mom and dad.

Everyone in office loves her so much, she is very kind to every single employee. If he does forget anything she reminds him. Her personality talks and thats the reason all the employees want to gave her a party after her six months complete in office.

He came out from the bathroom and went to her caresses her hair he said.

Sana utho jaan.....

Hmm just one minute.....

What's the time Abhi?.... She said

It's 9am jaan......He said and he knows that she didn't like waking up late.

What... she said and wakes up with a jerk.

Hey slow down Sana.... He concern.

But she move to bathroom quickly for a shower.

After a shower she went out sees him all ready for the office. She came out in a bathrobe.

Why didn't you wakes me up Abhi.... She said going toward closet.

Sana tum office nahi jaogi aaj. Remember mom wants you to stay home..... He said.

But still Abhi. Mom kya soch rahi hongi. Mai itna late tak so rahi hu.... She whines.

Tumhe lagta hai mom iss wajah sai naraz hongi baby.... He said and hugs her from behind.

She changed in her simple kutra and plazo. And went downstairs with him. Seeing mom dad in dinning room. They went there.

Sorry mom... She said and hugs her.

Sorry for what darling... Mom said.

For being late... She said.

Ohh please. You have to take rest properly Beta. Office ki wajah sai, you are already in stress. And look how cute you became little motu mera bachha.... Mom said.

Mom.... She cries.

Everyone laughs and start eating breakfast. After breakfast Abhi left for office. Dad went club to meet his golf buddies. Mom and Sana set in living room starts talking and laughing.

After so much talk and having lunch she went to study for reading book which she didn't complete last time. MY MUTE WIFE...

( lol.... now I prompting my own book...)

She felt so good after reading a book and feels bed at the ending. Now she have to wait for sequel of this book.

Shrugging thoughts Sana went to kitchen and make tea for her and mom too.