☆ Thirty - Eight ☆

Chapter - 38 •

|| After Five Months ||

Shehnaaz baby please do some rest... Sidharth said to her because she's not listened to him for an hour.

She is busy doing her work in her cabin. She came to the office three days a week. Well, it's a deal between husband and wife. Because he is adamant about no office for her but she is also determined for attending the office. So in the end with help of mom, they both agreed to only three days for office.

Shehnaaz let's go, baby... He said again.

Give me a minute baby... She replied.

After telling her Secretary about the file she said...

Let's go Sidharth... He nods and holds her waist from the side and move outside.

Everyone was so shocked at first when they saw her baby bump in starting but they love to see their boos behave like a lovesick puppy.

Did you take your medicines... He said.

Yes baby I did... She said and put her head on his shoulder.

They didn't talk much during the car ride because she fell asleep. When they reach he picks her up in his arm and takes her inside.

After finding her pregnant they moved to another house from their flat. Well, it's a mention but Sana and his mother didn't like to call that.

Preeti and Anaya went to Canada with her husband for a few days. She promised to come back before her delivery.

Sidharth makes her lay on their bed and removes her footwear. He kisses her forehead and left for the bathroom after covering her from the blanket.

It's already evening but not dinnertime so he let her sleep for a while and he went out to meet his mom.

Hi mom... He said and set next to his mom and kiss her head.

Hi beta, how are you feeling? And Where is Shehnaaz... Mom said.

She sleeping, mom. From the last few days, she got exhausted so much but not listing to me either...... He said and laid down putting his head on his mother's lap.

She completed her five months already. That's why she's feeling drowsy after work.... mom said and caresses his hair.

Mom, I think you should talk to her. The doctor had already asked her for rest and was so much worried about her... He said and she nods.

They were sitting like this for a while when they heard a voice.

Sidharth..... She said.

Yes baby I am here with mom... He said and helps her sit.

Maa... She whims and hugs mom.

Yes, my darling... Mom said.

I am a hungry mom... She said.

Aww... Wait I'll cook something for you... Mom said.

She nods like a baby and that makes him chuckle.

Why are you laughing?... She said

Aww, my baby... He said and squeezes her cheeks and she makes a pout.

These days her hormones are making her insane. She did a different type of wish. But whatever mom cooks she ate quietly and happily. But whenever he wants to do do do something she makes faces.

Even her morning sickness is increasing day by day. Every morning she threw out. They also recommend it to the doctor but she said this is natural and also recommends some medicine.

During dinner mom said...

Shehnaaz from now on I want you to stay at home. And if you want to do some work so do it from home...

Mom... She said and look towards him.

He asks nuh... She said to mom.

Mom mod but said...

Yes but I am worried about your health and it's not good to go to the office daily and the doctor also recommends that for you Bachha... Mom said.

She smiles and nodded in agreement.

Yes, mom... She said.

Sidharth also smiles seeing his important ladies smiling together.

He takes her to their room and locks the door behind them. She went to the closet for changing her clothes.

She removes her plazo and kurta. And about to wear her nightgown. And he hugs her from behind.

When he saw her changing her clothes. He groans when he saw her just in her inner-wear. She just wears her nightgown. He hugs her quickly and put his face on her neck.

After inhaling her he groans and said...

God baby you smell amazing...

She moans when he gave her an open mouth kiss. It makes him aroused.

He makes her turn and started kissing her. Forehead then cheeks then her nose. She smiles and kisses his nose and bit his cheek. He groans and pics her up in the bridle style.

He laid her down and he hovered over her. He kisses her lips.

She removes his t-shirt and kisses him hungrily. He bit her neck and lick her neck.

She moans and that makes him do more. They started their lovemaking.

He removed their remaining clothes and their room filled with moans and groans.

He gave her multiple orgasms. She loves that when he gave her that.

Ahhh Siddharthhh... She moans.

Hmm... He groans.

He didn't stop a bit. Today he is more passionate than another day.

After a few hours, they lay in each other arms. Her head was on his shoulder and he was caressing her naked back.

Baby... She said.

Hmm... He hummed.

Are you still angry... She said.

No darling, I am just worried about your health. The doctor already said that you need rest more than any and you are exhausting yourself..... He said and kiss her head.

Hmm, I know...

But what you did a few minutes back didn't exhaust me huh... She teases him.

You... He tickles her and then both slept after their sweet talk and kisses.

.
.
.
.
.

Stay tuned
.
Thank you for reading.
.
Please do follow me on Wattpad and

Instagram and BookNet.
.
Please do votes
.
Please do comments
.
Share.
.
Love
.
Koko
.

Congratulations

Everyone for

Bhula Dunga 100M

It's all because of #SidNaaz Fans.