☆ Twelve ☆

• Chapter - 12 •

|| After long five years..... ||

Shehnaaz life changes. She stated office work more. And also lots of time with her family. She doesn't have time for anyone except her family.

Getting ready for office, she went after having her breakfast and attend back to back meeting.

After hectic afternoon her secretary knocks the cabin door.

May I come in ma'am....Her secretary Sharma said.

Come in.....

Yes Mr. Sharma.... She said.

Ma'am, R.S. Delicates are hear. It's time for meeting...... Sharma said and she's nods and makes her way to meeting room not before picking her phone.

And Sharma follows her not before picking up the file.

Sharma opens the confrence room door for her and she went and sit on her chair.

All the projects holders and R.S. Delicates are sitting in front of her and greets her, she nods and said to starts the meeting.

After the meeting they discussed few notes and bid bye to each others. She went to her cabin and ask Sharma for coffee.

May I come in ma'am...... One of peon said who took a coffee for her.

Come in....

Ma'am you Coffee..... He said and put the cup on table.

Thank you Ramesh. Or tumhare bachho ki padhai kesi chal rahi hai.... She said.

Bahut achhi ma'am, sirf apki wajah sai... He thanked her.

Nahi, sab mehnat bachho or tumhari or tumhari biwi ki hai.... She said.

Thank you madam..... He said and left when she nods.

It's time for go home. After checking the time she calls Sharma.

Come in Sharma.....

Yes ma'am.... He said.

Everything is done for today.... She asked.

Yes ma'am Everything is done and I also send those mails to R.S., and tomorrow after 12 is few important meeting with Spectacles corporate and Anderson Inc...... He said in one go.

She nods and picking her laptop beg phone and her handbag she move out of her cabin.

And ma'am their is one more thing..... Sharma said and walks behind her.

Tomorrow Sharma...... She said and left for home.

Reaching home She went to her room and change her clothes and came down.

Hi mom, hi dad.... She said and set beside mom hugging her.

Hello mera Bachha.. mom said with a forehead kiss.