☆ Character Sketche ☆

SIDHARTH SHUKLA

SIDHARTH SHUKLA

He loves his family the most. His life rules are
Tit for tat type. He never take help from anyone.

In his family, he lives with his mom dad. His elder sister where married to a businessman, who is dad's best friend son. They had cute little 3 year old daughter and 6 months old baby boy.

He love his family to the core.

He is rude, but at the same time he is Kind.

He hate liars.

Its not that, he didn't lie. Yes he does and because of that he lost very important person of his life.

He is famous in girls, ladies and auntie to.

He handles business with his dad. Like him he is cordial with his employees, but he didn't like mistakes. And all of them knows that he can threw anyone out of the company because of single mistake.

In all Sidharth seems arrogant and full of attitude guy, but nobody knows about his broken heart.

He never show anyone about his real side. His caring loving side which he lost years back after her.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

SHEHNAAZ GILL

Sana is very sweet and bubbly. Kind personality. Loves everyone.

She lives with her family. Her mom dad.
She loves them very much. They never behave differently with her. She's the elder daughter-in-law of the family.

Her husband loves her so much. He cares for her. Complete her all wishes.

She works in her husband's company. Her brother-in-law, Jay and his wife Mahhi live in London. They handle business there.

Shehnaaz parents lives in Punjabi. Her mammy Papa, dada dadi and brother.

Shehnaaz has much potential to handle her own business, that's why most of the time she handles the company. And her husband handles different one.

Her in-laws love her. Her papa and dad were friends front college.

They like her since they saw her in some functions.

They waited for her and her answer for 2 years. They also ready for that, if she denies. Because her husband like her and he respects her decision.

All the way she accepted the proposal and said yes to them.

Shehnaaz had studied MBA from pune.

••••••••••••••••

This fiction is something else. I chose this topic to show and I also feels, that this would happen if anyone faces this situation.

This fiction is totally on my imagination and full of my thoughts. In my stories I write my thoughts as well as I try to write facts.

Just read and take this story as a fiction or a inspiration.

And sorry to say. I hate writing characters sakte. This very first page took my two days.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for Reading.
.
Please Follow me.
.
Do Votes and Comments.
.
Share
.
Love
.
Koko