☆ Twenty - Three ☆

● Chapter - 23 ●

  || Is this a Beginning ||

Shehnaaz has lots of thoughts about the marriage proposal from Shukla's. Her mind is stuck with few things which she can't share with anyone.

Shrugging her thoughts she entered in Shukla's Company for a meeting with Sidharth and the project manager.

When she reached to the floor which had a confrence room. Sidharth's secretary greet her and take her to confrence room, where everyone is waiting for her even Sidharth.

She enter and saw everyone. She greet everyone and settle down on the chair, which is next to Sidharth.

Meeting was well and after meeting project manager discuss something with Shehnaaz and Sidharth and when was he done he left and Sidharth gesture secretary to leave.

Shehnaaz.... May you have a word with me.....Sidharth said hesitantly.

She nods. Just a nod which gave him a smile on his face.

Let's go to my cabin......He said and gesture her to move outside and then the way of his office.

Come...... He said and open the gate of her as a gentleman.

Please sit..... He again and and show her wY to sit on the sofa.

Thank you...... She said lightly which he heard very clearly.

What would like to have....tea, coffee or juice?..... He asked.

Tea is fine.....She said and look around to his office. Which she like, but didn't show him that.

Hmmm.... he hummed and ordered the tea for them.

For few minutes they didn't talk or he didn't start a conversation, which she is waiting for.

Shehnaaz....Actually......He about to start when they heard a knock and then peon came in with two cup of tea.

Sir tea....... He said and put both cup for each side of them and left when Sidharth gave him a nod and Shehnaaz thanked him with smile. A smile which gave Sidharth a jealously pinch.

He shake his head and try to concentrate.

Shehnaaz I want to talk about the proposal.....He said.

Ok.....She said.

Can we meet at dinner.......He try to ask her.

I am free right now..... She said.

He nods and look at her and said..

This marriage is not a sympathy from my side. I know what were you can think k about me.......

She look at him disbelief that how can he know that, but she hide it from him.

He sees her face and chuckles internally and he clear his throat.

Shehnaaz, Can we start with the new Beginning......

I just want to start everything fresh. Fresh like we met first time.....He said with a genuine smile on his face.

Shehnaaz can read those expressions. She can feel thats he's being genuine.

After finishing the tea she stand and nods then about to leave. When he stops her.

Shehnaaz...... He calls and she turn and look at him.

Kya tum dinner par chalogi mere sath.....

I mean a dinner..... He said hesitantly.

She tunr a take a deep breath and think with her heart.