48.

May 27

Day before Sophia's birthday

Sophia

"Bitch I can't wait for this weekend! Did our outfit come in the mail yet?"

Tomorrow was my birthday but it fell on a Wednesday. So me and my friends decided to go out to this club called Vinyl and celebrate this weekend. Aron's birthday was on the same day Saturday the 31st. So I booked a hotel room for that night for us. I know he said he was having a pool party the next day to celebrate his, so it worked out perfect.

"Yeah everything came the dress I got for dinner is bomb!" I smiled taking it out of my closet "It's gonna be lit."

"Are you doing anything tomorrow?"

"Aron said he was gonna take me out and pamper me, but you know him. We'll see."

He was always making promises he didn't fall through on nowadays.

"Well have fun bitch, call you later."

"Okay bye."

Even though I wasn't doing much for my birthday tomorrow I still wanted to look nice. I decided on a floral two piece. The top was off the shoulder and the sleeve had flare and the matching shorts had a ruched design to them. I tried it on and the top fit but the shorts were a bit tight. Ever since we started dating it's like I've been gaining weight like crazy. Which was a good thing I was 115 pounds for the longest. Now I'm 125. Shynell says it's happy weight. Shit I was just happy I was finally getting thick.

Incoming call aron🙄❣️

"Hello?" I answered

"Hey baby, what you doing?" He asked

"Nothing, just trying on my outfit for tomorrow." I said starting to take it off

"Ooooo lemme see girl."

"No, you'll see it tomorrow." I teased

"Selfish!" He joked "What you wanna do tomorrow?"

"Well I already got my nails done today. I still need my eyebrows done though and after that we can go see a movie, maybe some dinner."

"Why'd you get your nails done today, when I told you I would take you tomorrow."

"No offense babe but you don't always come through on your promises."

"Fair enough. I'm gonna do better by you though okay?"

I really hope so.

"Whatever you say Mr. Lockett."

Abby