49.

Saturday

Aron's Birthday

Sophia

"This is good hair girl!" My hairstylist Nitra complimented

"This is good hair girl!" My hairstylist Nitra complimented. She took the bundles of Malaysian Curly hair I brought out the packaging and held it up to my natural hair making sure it matched.

I was going all out to look good tonight. Not only was I celebrating my birthday from a few days ago but Aron's birthday as well. Shynell came with me to my hair appointment cause she was gonna help me decorate the hotel room afterwards. I was excited for tonight. My friend Imani and Hope were coming out with us tonight and a couple of my boy cousins. Aron was supposed to bring some of his friends as well.

I couldn't wait to give him his birthday gift either. I got him some custom Vapormax's with his name "Staxx" on the back of each shoe. He told me not to get anything so I knew he wouldn't expect it.

Incoming Facetime from aron🙄❣️

"Hi birthday boy!" I answered excitedly

"Hey babe." He chuckled "What you doing?"

"Getting my hair done." I answered holding the camera up "You off of work yet?"

"Nah I will be in an hour."

"Okay well you can meet us at the hotel tonight at 9."

"Yeah send me the address again."

"I will. I got a cute little two-piece for your party tomorrow." I said referring to the pool party he was having

"I don't think you should come." He said blatantly

"You stay tryna play with me." I laughed

"Sophia I'm not playing with you, I'm being serious."

"Why the fuck can't I come?" I asked annoyed

"I don't think you'll be comfortable. There's gonna be a whole bunch of hoes there, I mean it is my birthday so there gonna be all on me. I know you not gonna like that shit."

"Nigga that's all the more reason for me to come! You really tryna sit here and tell me not to come to your party so you can be all up on some hoes. Nigga are you dumb?"

"I don't know who you think you talking to but you better chill the fuck out! I'm not arguing with you either."

"Aron fuck you! I sat here an planned a whole night for us to celebrate your fucking birthday while you wanna turn around go celebrate it with some hoes! If you wanna do single shit be single! I don't give a fuck."

"Nigga you know damn well you got that hotel room for you and your friends!"

"Don't try to flip shit on me! You got no room to question my fucking intentions. I don't know what kind of bitches you was dealing with before, but you must be stupid if you think you can pull this bullshit with me. Hope it's worth it nigga."