12.

April

Sophia

Spring break was over and I was back at school. England was dope but I missed my people. Especially Rob. Today we were supposed to match. We decided on wearing Black and white thrasher shirts with light jeans. I switched my jeans out for a jeans skirt I got in England. It had a slit in the back. I really don't step out and try to look my best for school but I wanted to look good for my man. I mean I even straightened my hair and every curly head knows how long that takes.

"Okay bitch you look good." My friend Jalynn said

"Soph's a bad bitch." Jay added on

"Stop don't gas me." I laughed "But I meaannnnn." I smiled flipping my hair

As I was talking to my friends, a pair of arms ran into me and squeezed me tight from behind.

"Babe I missed you so much!!!!" He gushed

"Baby!!!!" I say turning to face him 

I hugged him as he held me tight. As we pulled away we shared a long kiss.

"Y'all are so cute." My friends said "Must be nice to have a WHOLE nigga."

I smiled and turned back to Robert who was eyeing me up and down.

"Damn, you lookin fine as hell baby." He smirked

"Thank you." I blushed doing a spin "This is all you."

"Your hair." He says starting to play with it

"I straightened it, do you like it?" I ask

"Yeah, it looks good on you but I'll always love your curls the most."

We sat down and talked for the rest of lunch about all the things I missed while I was gone and how much we missed each other. 

"Hey we got the same shoes on." I say looking down at our feet

We both had on white Air Force 1's.

"We have to take a picture after practice today."

"Bet." I smiled

"Oh y'all are cute." Kobe said walking up to us with Jasmine following behind him

"Sophia your hair looks good, it's longer than I thought." Jasmine says touching my hair

I just politely smile and mentally roll my eyes.

"Oh babe I got you something." I say reaching into my bag "I know your favorite color is red so I thought you would like this."

I hand him a mini red eiffel tower keychain.

"Babe this is fresh." He smiles "Thank you"

He kisses me and wraps his arm around me as Kobe and him went on to talk about other things. It felt great to be back.

Track Practice

"Soph!!!!" Coach exclaimed "Finally your back I missed you." Coach says giving me a big hug

Lord knows I didn't wanna let go

"Missed you guys too." I smiled "How's the team been doing?"

"Honestly, we've been doing ass since you left. Last Saturday the girls relay team dropped the baton in the middle of an exchange." He shakes his head

"Damn, foreal? We've never dropped a baton before."

"Exactly. I'm gonna start to tighten up in practice make sure we're going hard in every workout so we can go even harder meet day."

"Sounds good." I say

"Meanwhile I need you to get the girls team closer together. Maybe the exchanges would run smoother if everybody had chemistry with each other. Like you and Shynell for example. You guys never miss an exchange."

"Well that's cause she's my best friend." I laugh a little "But I'll talk to shynell and the other captains and see if we can put together a bonding activity so we can get closer together."

"Now you're thinking." 

After Practice

Robert

I asked my friend Zahla to take some pictures of Sophia and I as we walked out. Sophia kept looking in the window fixing her hair.

"Babe come on, you look fine."

"I'm just fixing my hair all this damn wind." She said frustrated

"Baby, you're beautiful even when you're not even trying." I said taking her hand

She smiled form ear to ear making me laugh.

"Thank you that means a lot."

"These off guards are coming out good, keep doing what you doing." Zahla egged on

We took one with her leaning her back on me with my armed wrapped around her, one with her kissing me on the cheek, and one with me staring at her as she flipped her hair. They all turned out pretty good.

"Thanks Zahla." Sophia said

"No problem, I'll send them to you." Zahla said walking away

"Okay my mom is here, so I gotta go." I say

"Oh okay."

"Actually, you wanna meet her?" I suggest

"Me? Meet your mom? You don't think it's too soon?" She asked

"Not at all we've been talking for 2 months now baby." I say as I wrap my arms around her as we walked to the front of the school

After moments of silence and fiddling with her fingers she spoke.

"You think she'll like me?" She asks nervously

"Of course."

We reached my moms car and my mom got out the car once she noticed Sophia was with me.

"Mom this is Sophia." I say introducing her

"Oh my gosh!!! You are so beautiful look at your dimples. Robert always talks about how fine you are."

Come on now mom

"Thank you so much it's so nice to meet you." Sophia says hugging her

They go on to talk for what seems like hours it's like they already knew each other or something. Here Sophia was worried about whether or not she would like her and they get along perfectly. To see them both together talking and laughing made me realize something.

She was the one...

Comment and Vote!!!! Love you guys!!!!!!!!