42.

February
Pryce

"You want the rest of my fries?" Abby asked me

"Why'd your tell me to order you a large, if you wasn't gonna finish them?" I asked while eating them

"I got full!" Abby said in defense

We were on our lunch and we went to Golden Flame to get some wings. As Abby scrolled on her phone I thought of what I wanted to do for Valentine's Day. It was during the week so we couldn't exactly go somewhere because we have school.

"You ready to get back?" Abby asked interrupting my thoughts

"Yeah, you wanna drive?"

"Duh."

She takes my keys and skips out to my car. I laugh at her behavior. I don't know why she liked driving my car so much.

"You wanna come over after school?"

"Yeah, I was actually about to ask if I can."She laughed

"You don't have to ask babe."

"Well I don't wanna show up unannounced. What if your mom doesn't want me over or something?"

"You know my mom loves you, shit I'm surprised she ain't gave you keys to the house yet."

We pull up to the school and I open the door for Abby. As we walk into school Armani starts walking our way. Abby and I both look at each other trying not to bust out laughing. It's not that we were laughing at him but the nigga just acted weird anytime he ran into us.

"Hey abbs." He smiled

The fuck?

"Um... hi." She said hesitantly

He started reaching for a hug from her and I took her hand and pulled her into me making her giggle.

"Gimme kiss."

She gave me a kiss pulling my bottom lip as she pulled away. I look up to see Armani storming down the hall. He ain't gonna measle his way into my relationship again.

"You're petty." Abby said

"Me? Petty?" I asked shocked "I just wanted a kiss."

"Mhm, see you at the house babe."

I gave her a hug and a kiss on her forehead. She walked to her class and I headed in the opposite direction towards mine.