44.

March

DJ

"Come on bro just come to this party with me

"Come on bro just come to this party with me."

"I don't know man I'm not really into that shit no more."  Pryce said

I had a plan up my sleeve. I wanted Abby. Only way I was gonna get her was if Pryce was out the way. Once she see this nigga's true colors she'll be off him. Don't get me wrong Pryce is my bro, but I always get what I want.

"For old times sake?" I said trying to convince him "Nigga we used to have the most lit times back in Atlanta our parties used to be wild."

"Yeah, shit was crazy." Pryce scratched the back of his neck "That ain't me no more though."

"That's crazy, it's like you a different nigga now."

"Who's party is it anyways?" He asked ignoring my remark

"Ashley's." I smirked

"Yeah now I definitely ain't going."

"Cause it's Ashley's?"

"What the fuck I look like rolling up to my ex's party. I don't fuck with her, and that shit would be disrespectful to Abby."

"Then bring Abby." I shrugged

"Nigga are you hearing yourself right now?" Pryce asked

"You overthinking it dawg, just call Abby and see what she says. You never know she might wanna come."

"I don't know man." Pryce said shaking his head

"Fine I'll call her." I said grabbing his phone

I FaceTimed her and on the second ring she picked up. She was in a white tank laying down. She sat up once she realized it was me and not Pryce.

"Where's Pryce?" She asked

"He right there." I said flipping the camera "I'm trying to get him to come to this party with me but he not fucking with it."

"Well Pryce doesn't party."

"Told you nigga!" Pryce said making Abby laugh

"Who's party is it?" She asked

"Ashley's."

"Do me a favor and give the phone to Pryce."