18.

"There's no place I'd rather be then here with you..."

-H.E.R

Prom Day

Sophia

I speed down the highway hoping I don't get my ass pulled over. My makeup appointment took hella long and I was running late. Robert and I are supposed to meet the group for pictures at 6:00 and it's 5:30. Robert was already at my house waiting for me too.

As I pull into the house I see Robert sitting on my front porch. I tell my brother to let him in because I didn't want him to see me yet. I mean I wasn't even dressed yet. I run up stairs to my room and slip on my dress along with my heels and diamond choker. I looked in the mirror and I looked good. Like really good.

As I walked down the stairs I started getting nervous. I never really wear makeup and Robert has never seen me dressed up like this. I walk to the living room to find Rob watching the tv. Damn he looked sexy. He had a fresh haircut and his waves were looking amazing.

Robert

Sophia walked into the living room and it's like time stopped. She just.... Damn she looked so fine. She was already fine but she was lookin extra fine. I get up and walk over to her as she smiles from ear to ear.

"Hey." She says

I spin her around and get a full look. Her dress was a deep velvet. It had a V neckline and a high slit exposing her beautiful skin. The dressed hugged her in all the right places too.

"Just... oh my gosh...like I don't even know what to...Damn baby." I smile

I was speechless

"Do I look good?" She asks

"Do you look go- I'm not even gonna answer that just look at you! Oh my gosh."

 She laughs as we get into the car and head to the park to meet the rest of her friends and her brother who was taking our pictures. I couldn't help but stare at her the whole way there. She just looked so damn good, and she's MY girlfriend. How the hell did I manage to cuff somebody so beautiful. 

"This should be illegal, you shouldn't be that damn fine." I say linking our hands

"Stop gassing me." She giggles "But babe you really look good too, making me feel some type of way."

"Word?" I smirk giving her thigh a squeeze

"Word." She blushes