14.

"Wish you would just focus on...me."

-H.E.R

Middle of April

Sophia

"I can't believe you left and got food and didn't tell nobody." Robert said

Today was JV championships and the whole team was here to support our JV runners

"I called you and texted you and you didn't answer." 

"You did?? Damn my phone is turned off." 

"Sucks to suck." I teased

"Next time you need to come down to the field and get me." 

"Okayyyyyy Robert." I rolled my eyes

"Who you rolling you eyes at?" He asked 

"You goofy." I laughed

He stepped close to the side of my face to where his breath was on my neck.

"Ima ask you again." He breathed onto my neck "Who are you rolling your eyes at?"

"Stop you turning me on." I blushed pushing him back

He smirked at what I said and stepped back a little.

"Don't roll your eyes at me again."

Before I could say anything he smacked my ass and ran off.

"Childish." I mumbled to myself

"Bro the girls aren't doing so well and the relay team is already arguing with each other."

"They always making shit more than what it is." I rolled my eyes

"Hey lil' sis." Kobe smiled walking up to me

"Hey Kobes." I say giving him a side hug

We all started joking around and laughing with each other having a good time.

"Soph where's Rob?" Kobe asks me

"He around here somewh-"

I looked behind Kobe to see Robert all hugged up on that girl Destiny. We made eye contact and he let go of her. Anger built up inside me. All I wanted to do was cuss Robert the fuck out amd slap the shit outta Destiny. She's well aware that this nigga is in a relationship yet she stay begging for his attention.  I just talked to him about this shit not too long ago yet here he is again. Everyone looked in the direction I was looking and noticed what was going on.

"Soph just stay calm." Kobe said

"Stay calm?!?!" I yell "I'm supposed to stay calm when my boyfriend is all hugged up on some other bitch in front of my face!" Fuck that calm shit I'm pissed."