38.

Sophia

I walk around the store Q Luv looking at some dresses

I walk around the store Q Luv looking at some dresses. It was my day off and I decided to do a little shopping.

As I move to the other side of the store, I feel a tiny pair of hands around my thigh.

"Sophia?" The little girl asked smiling up at me

I looked down and realize it was Emma his daughter. I look up to find Aron near the entrance of the store watching the interaction.

"Yes, that's me." I say kneeling down to her height "You must be Emma."

She giggles and reaches her arms out for me to pick her up. Her hair was two big puff balls and she had on a little dress. I pick her up and tickle her sides making her laugh.

"Looks like you guys are getting along." Aron says walking up to me

"Hers my friend!" Emma says excitedly wrapping her arms tighter around me

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask

"You said you was doing a little shopping, thought I'd pop up on you. Plus I wanted you to meet Emma."

"Awe, you really do like me." I say squeezing his cheek

I laugh at him being annoyed by my gesture and put Emma down. I hold her hand as we walk out the store.

"You looking real good." Aron says eyeing me from behind.

I had on a simple outfit. It was a two-piece and my hair was in a curly bun with some strands framing my face.

"Thank you baby

"Thank you baby." I blush

He wraps his arm around me and gives me a quick peck on the lips.