45.

April

Sophia

"I want to have another kid by before I'm 30

"I want to have another kid by before I'm 30." Aron said "I'm only getting older."

"I'll just be graduating college right before then."

"Well I'm talking about now."

I grew quiet. We were on FaceTime and I was doing some homework between classes. Trust me I want to have a baby one day but now. I have other priorities.

"Look babe I'm not planning on popping out babies anytime soon. Especially if I'm not married. I'm not even done with school yet."

"Well it's something you need to consider if you trying to move forward in this relationship. I'm not waiting to have a kid."

He couldn't be serious right now.

"So I'm just supposed to put all my shit on hold so you can have what you want?"I asked "How's that fair?"

"If you wasn't ready to be on some grown shit then you shouldn't have fucked with a older nigga!" He yelled "Should've stayed with ya lame ass ex."

Wow, tell me how you really feel.

"Nigga I refuse to be somebody's baby mama. I want to be a wife. Matter fact leave me alone!"

I hung up the phone and put it face down on the table. Guess the honeymoon phase of our relationship is over.

Abby

"You sure you not hungry babe?" Pryce asked giving my hand a squeeze

"Yeah, I had a big breakfast."

I looked down at his hand. His knuckles were still a little bruised from the party that night but they were almost healed.

I looked up to see DJ walking down the steps. He still had some bandages on his nose. Pryce actually broke his shit that night.