46.

Sophia

"Look I'm not the best when it come to articulating my thoughts

"Look I'm not the best when it come to articulating my thoughts." Aron said "I didn't mean to come off as some inconsiderate ass nigga either, you finishing college is important and I wanna see you do that."

I nodded. It's not that I didn't forgive him I just don't understand where all this baby talk came from.

"You never brought up having another baby before, why now all of a sudden?"

"I just started realizing that I'm only getting older and I haven't accomplished a lot of the shit that I've wanted to by now. I took that frustration out on you, and that wasn't fair."

I crawl onto his lap and straddle him. I plant a kiss on his lips and lay my head on his chest as I let out a deep exhale.

"Not everything in life is gonna go how we've pictured it. I understand how you're feeling and whatever goals you trying to reach I'll support you."

"Thank you baby, I really appreciate you."

"Just not the baby goal." I giggled

"Shut up girl, give me some love."

I grab his face and we share a passionate kiss. Making me smile as I pulled away.

"See we supposed to have make-up sex right now but you wanna be a blood and shit." He whined referring to my period

I throw up the bloods and we start laughing. God I missed him.

Abby
"So you really want to go North Carolina for college?"

"Baby Duke can launch my basketball career. Scouts have already been coming to my basketball games looking at me. This could be real good for me."

I sighed. Pryce wanted to go to Duke and I wanted to go to UCLA. None of the choices we have in colleges are anywhere near each other.

"What this mean for us Pryce?"

"What you mean?" He asked sitting down next to me "We still gonna be together."

"I don't really know about that long distance shit to be honest with you Pryce. That shit tear relationships apart."

"So you saying you don't want to be together?"

"No that's not what I'm saying, of course I wanna be with you." I said getting up frustrated "I just don't know how it's gonna work."

Pryce comes behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"We'll figure it out babe, don't stress about it."

I nod and turn around to face him. He pecks my forehead and gives me a hug. Pryce meant well but I knew the reality of the situation.

We were going to have to break up... again

April

Sophia