20.

Graduation Day

Sophia

I walked into the auditorium happy as fuck. I was finally out this bitch!!!! I look around the stands to find where my family was sitting. Once I spotted them I waved as they waved back at me happily. I looked for Robert but I didn't see him.

Us the graduates all sat down as the faculty gave us cliche speeches about "new beginnings."

Text From Rob❤️🔐

Hey Beautiful

                                                            Are you here?

Yea, I'm behind you actually😂

I look behind me in the stands. I spot Rob sitting  towards the front on the left. He was wearing a maroon button up with some pants. My favorite color. We make eye contact. I blow a kiss at him and he pretends to catch it and eat it making me laugh.

After several speeches we finally got to move our tassels over and head outside to meet our families. I turned in my gown, revealing my strapless graduation dress underneath and stood in the line to get my actual diploma.

"Damn baby."

I turn around to see Robert eyeing me up and down and smiling. I smile hard and hug him tight.

"I'm so proud of you baby." He says picking me up and spinning me around

"Thanks, I'm proud of myself." I cheese "Next year is you."

"Are you gonna come to my graduation?

"Nahh I'm good." I joke

"Yo fine ass better be in the stands screaming my name like I did yours today."

"Yes daddy." I say causing us to laugh

"Alright baby I gotta go I'm lowkey late for work, but it was worth it." He smiles at me

"Thanks for coming." I smile

He hugs me and gives me 2 pecks on the lips as we pull away.

"I'll text you when I get off babygirl."

I nod and wave as he walks out.

I never thought that when I graduated I would have a man in the stands rooting for my success. I felt special.

Armani