50.

Next Day

Aron's Pool Party

Aron

"Damn nigga that jungle juice gonna have everybody fucked up

"Damn nigga that jungle juice gonna have everybody fucked up." I said watching Jimmy pour the bottle of henny into the cooler

"That's the point nigga." Jimmy laughed

It was 2:00 PM and the party started over an hour ago. Some people were still showing up but a good amount of people were already here.

"Your girl coming?" Jimmy asked

"Nahh." I said nonchalantly

I haven't spoke to Sophia since our falling out last night. I had posted that shit on my snap to be petty but I took it down soon after. The only reason I didn't want Sophia to come was because mad females were coming. I know it sounds wrong but knowing Sophia she would beat any bitch up who bold enough to step to me. I didn't want that type of negativity on my birthday. Yet it still didn't feel right with her not being here. Felt like I was missing a part of myself.

"Happy birthday Aroooooonnn." A girl smiled dragging my name

"Thank you." I said politely

She winked at me and continued to walk pass me with her friends I didn't even know most the females here but my bros did. I grabbed a cup of the jungle juice and took a swig of it. Major by Young Dolph started playing loud over the speaker. My nigga Zeem came over recording Jimmy and I on his snap.

Mobbin' in the Bentley, smokin' moon rocks
Pocket full of motherfuckin' blue , guap
Half an ounce in my Gucci tube , socks
For the summertime got a new , drop
Trapper slash rapper slash bad bitch snatcher

"It's his mothafuckin glo day!" He yelled at the camera

I put my arm around him throwing up bloods before the video ended. It started getting hot so I took off my shirt placing it on one of the loungers beside the pool.