3.

Week before Valentine's Day

Sophia

Kobe was lowkey a player.

These past few days I've seen him have lunch with Kiara his so called girlfriend. Leave school with Bailey the hoe of the year, and still try to get at me in 7th period. Niggas fail to realize how observant I am. I might be all sweet looking but I'm not oblivious to what happens right in front of me. 

I changed into my nike pro shorts and a top to match for 7th period and walked outside. Today was warmer than usual so Coach said we'd do something "fun" outside.

"Alright listen up we're gonna run some individual races so pair up with somebody you think is as fast as you, afterwards we're gonna run some relays." He smiled

Me and Domonique made eye contact and started lining up. The exercise turned out to be more fun than I thought. After we did some rounds of races we had to make relay teams. It was girls against boys, and there weren't that many girls in this class so there were only 2 girl relay teams and like 8 boy teams. 

"Okay last race, Kobe's team vs. Sophia's team." Coach smiled at me

Fine ass

"You ready to get smoked?" Kobe teased

"You must be talking to yourself cause I don't lose." I shrugged

I was the third leg in the race so I took my stand on the curve. As the race started we were trailing behind Kobe's team but not bad so I could catch us up. Liv handed the baton to me and I passed Kobe's team with ease as I handed the baton to Jasmine to finish it off. As she crossed the finish line my team and I got hype and started screaming and jumping around.

All the teams congratulated us besides Kobe's team as we headed inside. I was so hype for the upcoming track season. I loved doing relays. The adrenaline you get waiting for the baton is like nothing else. 

I changed back into the fit I had on during the day and walked out the locker room. I noticed Robert was walking ahead of me. He was on Kobe's relay team too.