11- new feelings?

jungkook pov

i continued to play fall guys for, i dont even know how long. thats the one thing, i dont always like when i play games. i forget time is a real thing. but like, i think we all do.

i glanced outside my window, seeing the sun was starting to set, the sky slowly turning a pretty orange color. with a small sigh, knowing i should probably eat or something, i turned off the console. getting up to place both controllers down.

when i didnt hear any movement from taehyung. i looked at him. i couldnt help but smile when i saw him sleeping peacefully. his small frame being engulfed by his, well my hoodie as he cuddled with a pillow.

i didnt have the heart to wake him up, so i just let him sleep. i walked to the kitchen and ate a bowl of cereal. i was too lazy to make food.

i took my time eating. i still couldnt get it out of my head. it felt..weird? ..wrong even, to just forget about what happened. dont get me wrong, im happy also. that its not awkward. but i feel like,... i dont even know.

suddenly i got a flash back

jungkook then closed the gap between them. their lips locking. the two moving in sync. taehyung slowly wrapped his arms around jungkooks neck, his hands running through the olders raven hair.

jungkook swiftly held the younger by the waist. holding him softly as they started to get more heated. both their eyes closed softly as they kissed.

then, taehyung widened his eyes. pushing jungkook back. both panting heavily. taehyung looked at jungkook. who only stared at the shorter.

i felt my ears heat up by the memory. i dont know why it keeps coming back. but it makes me flustered? is that even the right term? i dont know.. but it just feels weird.

like, even though i was drunk. obviously. i didnt....hate it..??? like, when i think back. i dont cringe or find myself disgusted because if kissed, not only a male.. but my bestfriend.

i feel... again, flustered? or.. i feel myself want to blush. which is probably the weirdest feeling i can ever think of. 

with a sigh, i put my bowl in the sink. shaking my head slightly. i really need to stop thinking about this. it wont get me anywhere. its better to just forget it.. like tae said. its not like it meant anything.

i walked back to my room, closing the window shades, so the room was now dimly lit. i looked at my phone, seeing it wasnt that late. but i decided to sleep anyways. i mean, i could use the extra rest.

i changed into some sweat pants and a clean shirt. usually i would sleep shirtless anyways, but it was cold today. and after everything, i think it would be better to just wear a shirt, and not make taehyung uncomfortable. seeing as my drunk self already did that enough.

i was about to get under the covers, when i noticed taehyung still wasnt tucked in. laying on top of the blankets. i chuckled silently, hes such a child sometimes.

i walked over to the right side of the bed, and looked at his sleeping figure. slowly putting one hand under his back, and the other by his thighs. i was really slow, not wanting to wake him up. because that would be really awkward.

i lifted him up. bridal style, i guess you could say. as i lifted him, the pillow slipped out of his hold. causing him to pout in his sleep. he made a small whine, clearly distraught about not holding anything. i looked at the upset boy, still asleep thankfully for me.