three

daniel sat in the couch of jack's home laughing with corbyn as corbyn sang a song about daniel being in love with apple juice. daniel never thought once about alaska that night, while she was constantly thinking about him.

daniel didn't know what time it was in the night, from making the album and spending time with the boys, he knew it must've been late and he knew he was forgetting something but he couldn't put his finger on it.

he had his phone on the counter where zach was standing, zach asked daniel for some cheesy pickup lines to use on melanie, daniel rolled his eyes and started listing them off as the boys laughed.

the laughing the erupted throughout the house was cut through from daniels phone ringing, jonah picked up and checked it, "who is it jo?" daniel asked nonchalantly.

"it's alaska." daniel rolled his eyes and told jonah to mute her conversation with daniel, jonah hesitated but followed through with what daniel asked.

zach quietly spoke up, "daniel?" daniel hummed in response and looked over at zach, "are you still dating alaska?"

daniel looked shocked and looked at him, "what? of course i am."

jack butted in, "really? then why do you keep declining and ignoring her calls and messages?"

daniel shrugged, "i dunno. ever since quarantine she's been super clingy and i need space, which i get but the album needs to be made. don't worry i'll make it up to her somehow." he said with a slight smile.

the boys looked at one another with worry knowing how alaska has been, calling them crying wondering where daniel was. as the boys said goodbye, zach got a text from jordan telling him alaska was going to be staying with him and mela for the night and for another two weeks. zach got excited, getting ready to make the girl who was like a sister happy again.

𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 ・ 。🧸☆: * 🎄.☽ .*🍪 :☆゚. ───

-', ( smh daniel ) ꒱ ↷🖇🥛
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣