one

alaska was young and inexperienced when it came to dating, but she knew one thing in her life.

this should've never been this hard.

she shouldn't have to feel like she was constantly fighting for any kind of attention. and if that made her sound clingy, well to bad. it still wasn't right.

daniel seavey. yes the daniel seavey, daniel seavey from why dont we. the love of alaska's life.

or at least that's what she initially thought.

the daniel that tried so hard to get confidence to ask alaska out, coming up with idea after idea with input from the guys to get you and him to confess feelings for one another. was now suddenly ignoring alaska, and she had no idea why.

she used to smiled when she saw his contact that read, 'dani baby💞' but now text after text she would send would be left on delivered with now response. she rolled her eyes and sighed as she changed his contact to, 'dani🥀'

alaska knew daniel was living his dreams with his best friends, and had responsibilities. she knew that and most of all understood all the stress. especially after the nine month hiatus break that felt like it would never end, the hate, and all the chaos the world has come to. she knew that fans would want him to speak up about everything even if he already has. she knew limelight's needed him and the boys more then ever.

but alaska's tolerance was really being strained when he decided not to show up to dates without telling alaska, leaving her for hours on end just to receive a stupid half-assed from daniel.

and with every single texted unread, and calls unanswered, to time after time fighting for daniel's attention at home, alaska felt her heart break more and more, with pain and annoyance.

especially in this very moment, laying on their shared bed for about five hours, her phone held loosely to her ear as she tucked a strand of her brown hair behind her ear, she listened to his voice mail for what felt like the millionth time that night. alaska felt her heart break more.

alaska didn't left a voicemail to him, he never checked them anyways. well, he didn't check hers. with a small sniffle alaska rubbed her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose, she hung up. she fought back the tears in her eyes, 'why should i be crying over someone who's basically forgotten about me?' alaska mumbled as she cleaned up the fort she made in their room, taking down the pillows that were comfy. taking down the fort daniel used to love.

it shouldn't be this hard.

𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 。🧸☆: * 🎄. .*🍪 :☆゚. ───

-', ( hi ily all 🥺 ) ↷🖇🥛
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣