two

alaska sat up on the shared bed that was hers and daniel's, and glanced out the window into the starry twilight sky. with a sad sigh escaping her soft pink lips she had enough of waiting and called jordan, wiping the tears in her eyes.

with slow rings coming from her phone jordan answered with a blissful, "what's up a?"

alaska sniffles and whispered into the phone, "so h-he stood me up again. a-and i put together one of his favorite things and he's been ignoring my calls for a whole week now."

jordan's blissful voice fell into a comforting voice, "still? i'm sorry alaska do you want to stay with me and the lori for a while? her and jack have an extra room?"

alaska softly smiled and chuckled, "i'll think about it, but i just want to see how daniel is, who knows, maybe by the end of the week he'll be the daniel i fell in love with..."

"alaska...you've been hurting for so long, you've called the guys and the girls in tears because of him, i'm going to pick you up and since jack's in hawaii with lav right now, i think you need some of the crazy alien that we call zach herron." jordan said softly with a little laugh.

"but alaska, you're probably not gonna like what the girls have been thinking...." jordan said hesitantly.

"w-what's that?" alaska stuttered afraid of what was coming next.

"....we think you need to either break up with him or sit down and talk it out with him. he's been leaving you high and dry for months on end with apologizes that don't make up for what happened."

alaska sadly smiled and sighed, "y-you're right...can you pick me up in an hour? i'm going to get my stuff ready for a couple weeks if that's okay?"

jordan rambled off alaska's ear on what they could possibly do, making alaska smile.

𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 ・ 。🧸☆: * 🎄.☽ .*🍪 :☆゚. ───

-', ( hey yall :) ) ꒱ ↷🖇🥛
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣