four

alaska sighed, rolling her neck around, as she walked into the apartment melanie and zach shared, the smell of zachs cologne overwhelmed her nose as she smelled the air. she couldn't wait to sleep in their spare bed that felt like heaven, after nights of being stood up by daniel she lost sleep, and knowing what jordan said didn't exactly sooth her nerves.

stopping at the counter resting her head in her hands, her mind raced thinking of the last time daniel actually told her he loved her to the last time they actually kissed.

she jumped at the feeling of a hand on her back, whipped her head around to see melanie looking at her with concern.

zach entered the kitchen and his eyebrows furrowed at her reaction to melanie, "hey peaches, you okay?"

alaska quickly relaxed and smiled softly at zach, "y-yeah i'm fine, thank you for letting me stay guys." zach and melanie smiled and hugged her, "of course," zach took out some chicken tenders and fries, putting them in the oven.

melanie held alaska's hand comforting her as she looked down, "alaska, i'm so sorry this is happening, you don't deserve this, i hope zach and i can make these two weeks eventful."

alaska smiled and played with her fingers, "daniel love you so much alaska, i know he does." alaska looked up with a smile and nodded, she lied easily. faking the smile on her face, liar was what daniel was, alaska knew she was one too. but who's lies are worse? alaska lying saying she's okay when she's really broken, or daniel lying saying he still loves her?

alaska's thoughts were interrupted by cardi b and megan thee stallion's WAP, her and melanie looked at each other as zach came out in what looked to be a stripper outfit, melanie bursted out laughing her cheeks turning red, zach started doing the dance mouthing along with the song making alaska laugh and hide her face in melanie's shoulder.

𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 ・ 。🧸☆: *🍪.☽ .*🥛 :☆゚. ───

-', ( zach bby wtf ) ꒱ ↷🖇🥛
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣