Chapter 8

Vote and comment 😌

Avaline falls off her bed with a thump. She lets out a scream as she falls. She lays on the floor, struggling against the monster that had tangled around her, named blankets. It took her a solid 4 minutes to break free from the wretched restraints. She had woken up with a ferocious, burning need to jump in a vc call with techno. She didn't feel like streaming, so she shall chill in Cedar Rapids with him if he also wasn't planning to stream. To make Techno proud, she first waddles her way to her kitchen to prepare breakfast. She chose a simple plate of avocado and ham on top. Quickly snapping a picture of her glorious food, she sends it to Techno.

Avaline: *PICTURE*
Hey:))) if you're awake, go eat breakfast rn if you haven't. Also, good morning piggy 🐷

It was not long till she got a reply back from him. Smiling, she picks up her phone:

Techno: good morning, Avaline :) and yes I shall get breakfast

Avaline blushes hard, slapping a hand over her mouth. She rejoices that he had remembered her name, and texted it!

Techno: *enter pic of pog food*
Boom here you go

Avaline: yessir get that nutrition

Techno: lmao

Avaline: I was wondering, are you planning on streaming today?

Techno: nah I'll rather rest

Avaline: same lmao

Techno: we can hang out on call if you're up for it 👀

Avaline: shore 👁

Techno: alright text me when you're ready okay, I'm ready whenever you are

Avaline: lmao alright lemme finish my breakfast up first

Avaline was grateful that Techno had asked to hang out on a call, instead of her. That was a huge hurdle that she avoided. Her burning need to talk with him would soon be answered. She rushes to finish her breakfast, nearly choking to death in the process. She decides to go blend a fruity smoothie since Techno probably won't be done with his breakfast. She threw in a bunch of strawberries and other fruits. As she waited for her smoothie to finish blending, she hums a short tune, then breaks out into singing. "He's in your bed but I'm in your twitch chat". Avaline aggressively imitates the motion of playing the guitar. Ever since she heard Wilbur Soot's new song, it had been on replay in her mind. The addictive tune and tasteful lyrics were a perfect blend of chaos and humor. Speaking of blends, her smoothie was ready. After pouring it into a cup and making it presentable, she snaps another picture, sending it to Techno.

Avaline: ready :))))

Techno: alright darling

'What the fuck?', the question flying through her mind. Choosing to ignore the endearment, she rings him up on discord. Another zoo had appeared in her stomach, ready to burst as she waits for him to pick up.

"Hello, Avaline." You could hear a faint smile in his words.

Hearing him say her name in real time made her go as red as a tomato and become increasingly flustered.

"I-I uh I um hi?" Stuttering, she spits out the jumble of sounds.

"What's wrong?", he asks concerned.

"I-I nothing! It's just really weird to hear someone that I don't know in person say my name you know? Did you know that you're the only person that I haven't met face to face who knows my name? You're definitely the first YouTuber to know my name-" at that point, she was a blubbering mess that was rambling nervously.

     Techno lets out a hearty laugh, distracting her from her rant. "Calm down, you're alright pfft"

     Due to a freak reason, Avaline is able to become even redder, covering her face with her hands. "I'm so sorry, Techno."

     Replying with a hint of teasing in his voice, "Forget it, there's nothing to be sorry about."

     Avaline claps her hands, still slightly flustered but less red. "Well if you say so. Alrighty, what shall we do today? You up for a game or do you just wanna talk?"

     "I guess we can just have a civil conversation today. I don't feel like playing any games today."

     Avaline becomes hesitant, knowing that she's not the best person to hold an entertaining conversation with. "Okay, how's your day so far? I reckon that you haven't been up for a while, right?"

Techno replies, sounding tense, "Well I have actually had an amazing day so far, as I was actually up for several hours last night farming potatoes on the dream smp. Anyways, how was your morning?"

Letting out a short and awkward laugh, she replies to the sleep-deprived man, "oh you can't just do that all night! That's absolutely crazy. Go sleep right now bro"

"Oh, it's fine. I basically am a nocturnal animal. My sleep schedule is so messed up that I can survive on 3 hours of sleep a day!"

"Bruh." Avaline's face becoming noticeably annoyed. She knew that she couldn't do anything to force him to sleep. If she kept pushing, it would be seen as annoying and intrusive. So, she let the subject go with a heavy sigh. "Alright then. Moving on! So like I fell into this really cool rabbit hole on YouTube. So first I found this song called Achilles Come Down. I literally looped it so many times cuz it was amazing. Then I found a whole bunch of other songs that are all titled with other Greek gods and goddesses. They are all literally all so good and deserve your attention"

     "Well speaking about Greek gods and goddesses, do you want to hear the story of Achilles?"

     The conversation between the two awkward people became more relaxed and smooth flowing. Time flows fast when people mix well together. And that's exactly what happened there. They were able to speak with each other till the sunlight fades into alluring darkness without each other notice.

A/N
Don't be shy 🙈
Comment some more 😄🔪