Chapter 10

"Hey Blink, wanna go on a Minecraft date with me?" Avaline's face becomes a red balloon watched Wilbur's character crouch and throw a blue flower at her. "Wilbur, I met you like 20 minutes ago?".  Wilbur let's put a strangled laugh, "I don't know what my mother would do if I died lonely".  Flustered and red, "Well, I'm going to have to politely decline. But thanks I guess?"

     Wilbur's character builds up with cobblestone and then proceeds to jump off it.

WilburSoot has died of fall damage

       Avaline awkwardly says, "Well this is awkward. Twitter is going to have a field day with this am I right, chat?" Wilbur can be heard dramatically sobbing in the call, "FUCK. IM GOING TO DIE LONELY". Avaline can't help but wheeze, not believing that this was how she met the infamous Wilbur Soot. Wilbur then picks up a guitar, and shakily sings "an e-girl has rejected meEEeeEe". Clutching her stomach, Avaline laughs even harder. While Wilbur continues to sing, and Avaline laughing, the sound of someone joining the discord call sounds.

     The duo quiets down, but still slightly giggling, Techno's voice rings into their ears. "Imagine getting rejected, nerd". Wilbur bursts into laughter, and Avaline with a Pikachu shocked face. "Anyways, will you go out on a Minecraft date with me, Blink?"

    "No" Shocked, Avaline blurted out the first word she thought of. Conveniently, it was 'no'. Realizing what she did, she quickly stumbles, "W-wait hUh? Sure, of course, yes, of course, oh yes oh my god bro what yes". Avaline comically slaps a hand over her mouth, flustered over the events that had just happened. Wilbur in disbelief, shouts, "YOU SAY YES TO HIM AND NOT ME? PLEASE BLINK, EXPLAIN???"

     "Heuh? Well, that was easier than expected. Goodbye, I'll talk to you later." And just like that, Techno took his leave. Little did anyone know that he was freaking out on the outside, and from hearing Wilbur ask the question, he was sent into overdrive. He didn't know why he didn't like Wilbur asking her, but he knew that what he did was right. He remembers the way that his heart had dropped to his stomach, and the feeling of hopelessness. When he heard Avaline decline his offer, his muscles that he didn't realize had tensed, relaxed. Confused and flustered, he throws himself onto his bed face first. He pounds on his bed multiple times, embarrassed. WW2 was happening in his stomach, clenching the bedsheets, he lets out a frustrated groan. He wanted to run, cry, sit in a corner, dance, go 30 over the speed limit, and punch a hole through his wall. Such a simple line had made his heart race, and throat close up.

     Abruptly sitting up with widened eyes, he realizes the magnitude of what he had done. He had asked a girl out on a MINECRAFT DATE while she and Wilbur were streaming for thousands of live viewers. He asked a girl whom he had met only days ago. He wondered if things were going too fast and if what he had done was the wrong thing. Techno knew that he couldn't deny his feelings for the mystery of a girl.

     Jumping off his bed, he paces around his bedroom, brainstorming what he should do for the Minecraft date. He wasn't the greatest builder, and playing skywars on a date wasn't the best idea. Twitter comes to mind, and he practically dives for his phone, preparing to make a risky tweet.

Technoblade @technoblade
what do people do on a Minecraft date? Help needed. Emergency pls

     And there it was, the tweet has been tweeted. Now he waited for the chaos that was guaranteed to happen. Within seconds, thousands of replies roll in. Most people were shocked, some crying, some posting memes. But thankfully, there were some people who did give helpful advice. After 30 minutes of reading, he got to work.

Techno built an intricate rollercoaster with many dips and highs. It was a ride that would transport the two of them through multiple rooms, with each room having a different theme. Knowing his abilities in building, he kept it small and simple. Some rooms were blue, looked like the nether, the ocean, and more. He wanted to impress Avaline. After building a variety of alluring rooms, he decided that the ride would end by bringing the two into a comfortable, dark academia aesthetic library. He scattered small tables around the room, with each wall covered with books. He searched the internet for inspiration for the tiny details that would tie the build together. He aimed for it to be cozy, yet impressive. He was inspired by dark libraries on gloomy days. He understood that it wasn't the best atmosphere for a first date, but it reflected many interests of his, making it much more intimate.

After adding the last torch, he set the sky to look dark, yet strangely comforting. Techno disliked the blue skies, as he felt that it was too plain. The build was done, yet he felt that a few elements were missing. After a few minutes of flying around, wondering what was off, he realized that he should scatter chests around, filled with books. Techno wrote many of his favorite pieces of history and stories into books, storing them in the array of chests laid around. He deeply hoped that she would enjoy late-night talks filled with history with him.

     After filling many pages, he was correct in believing that the books were the finishing touches. He was ready for her to come onto the server for the date.