Chapter 4

Avaline POV

TECHNOBLADE

Technoblade: hallo

2Blink: hey! What's up?

Technoblade: do you wanna stream together rn

2Blink: uhh I just woke up but sure
What are we streaming

Technoblade: idk let's do some hypixel bedwars

2Blink: yea sure let me go freshen up rq

Technoblade: pog

2Blink: lmao go start your stream first I'll call you on discord when I'm ready :)

Technoblade: hurry up and go nerd

2Blink: smh

As I get up and freshen up, getting ready for a stream that could possibly be a few hours, I realize that I wasn't overly nervous at all. Last night's facetime with him had lasted multiple hours, going into the late night. It played a huge role in dispelling any shred of awkwardness that was previously in between us. I was rushing through my morning routine so I could get to streaming with him faster. Watching him be funny in YouTube videos is less exciting than actually being there with him, and joking around with him. He was a breath of fresh air in my life. Previously, my life seemed like an endless, boring cycle. I would start streaming at the same time every day, do the same routines, but the only difference would be the chat. I was blessed to have a chat that is always made up of hilarious people with diverse types of humor. They practically make their own content!  I'm insanely grateful for all of my fans, as I would never be where I am if it weren't for every one of them. It was time to start the stream...

     "howdy techno" okay that was the worst greeting I've ever said and I refuse to ever say it again.

     "Hello, nerd" he replies with his signature monotone voice and I smile, happy that I have someone that will actively respond to me using their voice.

     "Alright techno let me join your game real quick... also hi chat oh and also Techno's chat! How are you all doing today? Let's get started!"

——

     Exasperated, I say "Okay Techno, you know what? I'm done. I'm tired of these games. I'm committing spam non alive. You're carrying me again this game."

     "I mean like I've been doing that since the first game" "TECHNO ARENT YOU SUPPOSED TO COMFORT MEEE" "why would I do that"

     "You know what leave me alone techno like wow everything we've been through"

    "Whatever you want darling" "smh yes that's right leave me a- BITCH WHAT"

     Sounding flustered, he spits out, "Alright Technoblade viewers thank you for watching my stream goodbye"

     Shell shocked, I screamed back "TECHNO NO WAIT WHAT" I watch as he leaves the discord call and I'm left with me, myself, I, and the chat. "Uh alrighty chat maybe we should call it a day huh? Ahaha... What do y'all think hahaha?" Reading the mountains of no's, I disregard them and just end the stream. Now, what the muffin was that? Did he really mean that? But first of all, out of everything he could've chosen, he chose darling. AHHHHHHH SIMP FOR DAYS

     With my cheeks burning, my heart racing, and my brain on overdrive, I shakily reach for my phone, contemplating if I should push the matter or not. After jumping around my room, screaming and pacing, I grab the phone, and start texting:

2Blink: what did you mean lmao

Technoblade: wdym

2Blink: on stream...?

Technoblade: idk lol

2Blink: I mean like... did you mean it?

Technoblade: nah

2Blink: why did you do it lmao

Technoblade: it was a joke and ig it made a good bit yk

2Blink: oh

Technoblade: what?

2Blink: oh nothing lmao just surprised

Technoblade: alright I'm going off
read 5:29pm

——

     What the hell was that? Like usually I wouldn't care because it's simply just a joke but why do I care so much right now? Like it's just a joke so why do I feel so disappointed? I shouldn't be feeling like this at all! This is irrational, I barely know this guy! Yes, he's a great guy but these feelings could be caused just because he's like the first guy I've talked to for hours on end with. Yea there's no way I like this guy. These feelings are most likely going to leave in a few days. I don't have feelings for him, it's just that he's giving me attention, right? I hope so. Or do I? All this thinking is honestly frying my brain so I'm going to shove my thoughts and feelings into the back of my closet with my whole collection. Easy peasy!

A/N: WHY IS IT SO HARD TO WRITE A LONG CHAPTER LMAO