Chapter 27

A/N: continuation of the last 2 chapters :)
Comment + vote? Spark a convo :)

"Wait do you want to stream with me today or nah?". Techno stops his tickling assault, collapsing onto the bed, next to Avaline, exhausted from the laughter.

"Well I'm up for anything as long you're good too.".

Techno sits silent for a moment, wondering if he would like to do so. "Alright then lets go!".

Before Avaline was able to get up, Techno scoops her into his arms, carrying her bridal style to his streaming room. Avaline squealed, as she did not expect it, clutching onto his neck for dear life.

Techno rushes into the streaming room, hurrying to make sure that he wouldn't drop her. Without putting her down, he's sits, and adjusts Avaline in a way where she would be able to comfortably sit on his lap.

Avaline playfully slaps his chest while giggling, "that was pretty scary, not gonna lie"

Techno pats her head, "but it was fun!". She nods, patting him on his head back. Techno boots up his streaming equipment, setting everything up while Avaline observes him. "Okay should I do the little countdown think for like a few minutes so the viewers are prepared?".

"Yea sure, like 5 minutes should be alright.". Techno nods, applying the nessecary inputs.

As he was typing in the stream name, Avaline taps his arm, "you should put my name in there for clout and do a tweet"

Techno grins, "oh I could see alllll the clout I'm about to get". Avaline grins back, going onto her phone to sweet out about the stream. Techno does the same, and as they replied to replies, the five minutes were gone, and they were ready to entertain the people of the internet.

Avaline stays quiet as Techno starts off, greeting the incoming viewers. She admired him, loving his professionalism toward streaming.

Techno mutes his mic, looking down at her to ask, "should we get onto the smp to traumatize some orphans?".

"Yea sure!". Techno turns back to the computer, unmuting. "Alright chat, we've got some Orphans to traumatize.". He says this as he logs into Dream's famous SMP.

He skillfully controls his character, collecting items from his chests as he reads and answers donations.

"Thank you Mitochondria 2 for the 20 dollars, uhh where's Blink?". Techno mutes himself again, tapping on Avaline's shoulder to shake her out of her daze, "hey do you want to jump in now, orrr? Also if you're tired, you don't have to do anything you can go sleep.".

Avaline shakes her head, coughing to clear her throat, "yea sure, sorry I just spaced out a little bit, don't worry about it".

Techno nods, unmuting, then signaling to her to go on. Slipping into her streamer personality, "HELLO CHAT. HOW ARE WE?".

The chat is flooded with mostly supportive comments, with the occasional hate ones. Avaline gulps, becoming hesitant. Techno notices this, taking her hand into his own, giving her an affirming squeeze.

She gives him a small smile, and tries her best to keep going. "So of course we're traumatizing some orphans today, and yes with me, yes I am Blink, no I am not kidnapped.".