Chapter 16

A/N: vote, comment, tell me how it is!

"Avaline, dear, you can't push everyone away at the first sign of something bad happening. It really hurts us." "Go away mom, I don't want to talk to you or anyone. I want to be alone." "Those two devils really took away our little girl."
———

     Avaline watches Sapnap's stream on the Dream SMP, having fun with Dream, George and Tommy. Though only Dream, Sapnap, and George were having all the fun, Tommy being relentlessly teased as if he was their little brother. She decides to join their call on discord, wanting to talk to everyone else again.

     "-YOU BITCH HOW DARE YOU KILL MY DOG? OH YOU BASTARD, I NEVER FORGOT ABOUT HENRY. Oh Henry, chat use your free twitch prime to make me happy. Oh my god it's the only thing that could make me happy right now. SAPNAP COME HERE THIS SHOULD BE LIKE MINECRAFT MANHUNT BUT I AM THE HUNTER AND YOU ARE THE BITCH". Laughing, Avaline was caught off guard, being caught off guard from the sudden yelling. Upon hearing her, the group greets her with a chorus of 'hellos'. "Hey guys what is the up?".

Tommy quickly responds with, "they're bullying me!". "Yea I wonder why" "shut up Sapnap". Avaline laughs at how childlish the group was being. "You all grown adults are bullying a child? Y'all even killed his dog?" Wheezing, Avaline logs into the DreamSMP, then hunting the group down. "Found you guys". Tommy's character visibly shakes, showing how she had spooked him. "HOW DID YOU GET HERE SO FAST" Avaline grins, "I saw the tags, Tommy". Avaline receives a DM from the unusually quiet Dream, reading:

Dream:
Hey are you and Techno okay?

Blink:
We're fine thank you

Dream:
yk you should go talk to him right? Ignoring him for no reason really hurt him

Blink:
Ty

Avaline did read all of his messages, but she never had the motivation to respond to any of them. She understood the hurt, but she just couldn't. She had read each message dozens of times. She wished that she had never met him, as he wouldn't have gotten hurt because of her. She recognized her trait as being toxic, but she couldn't help it. It was more of a defense or coping mechanism that was born through trauma.

     "Blink? Helloooo? Are you still there?" Shaken out of deep thought, Avaline responds to George, "yea what's up?". "Oh nothing you were just not responding." Chuckling out of embarrassment, "Yea sorry I was thinking for a second".

     Tommy's character walks over to hers, hitting her with a cooked salmon in hand. "Die American woman". Avaline retaliates by taking out her enchanted netherite sword.

TommyInnit was slain by 2Blink using [bitch slayer]

     In response to his death, Tommy screams a high pitched scream, Avaline throwing her headset off, rubbing her temples. Tommy then apologizes in the chat, giving Avaline the okay to place it back on. "Tommy, you scream like a bitch". Tommy dramatically gasps, "you take that back." Before Avaline could respond, the sound of someone joining the call distracts everyone.

     "Hello?" Technoblade's monotone fills their ears, everyone's eyes widens, knowing the general situation between Avaline and Techno. Avaline stays quiet, but the others respond with their own happy greetings. With a cold tone, "Blink, we need to talk, do you mind jumping out of call for a second?".