Chapter 34

A/N: vote, comment, tell me how it is!

Avaline quietly laughs at Techno's joke, being considerate of the other hardworking people in the jam packed cafe.

Avaline felt giddy, "it's so funny that this place is like the second place we kinda met. Who would've known that I would end up dating that dude."

Techno snickers, "who would've known that I would fall in love with the girl that instantly turned around when they saw me? Hell who knew that I would fall in love?"

Holding her head up with her palm, she smiles devilishly. "I thought you were anti love? Looks like the blood god does lie."

Techno moves back, putting two hands up in surrender. "Hey hey hey, just because I'm a god doesn't mean that I can't lie. Thunder sky man god lied all the time too."

Avaline pretends to analyze him, eyes squinting. "Hmm..."

Chuckling, Techno leans forward again to join their lips together (lip tango pog) with a quick small peck (birdnoblade).

Avaline laughs, covering her mouth with her hand to muffle her uncontrollable laughs. "Birdnoblade simp"

"Bruh" techno raises an eyebrow at the interesting nickname, not sure how to process it.

Jumping into another topic, techno starts off the new conversation. "So earlier, I was playing Terraria or something with Tommy, Wilbur and a few others. Philza, he was playing, he was just murdering a whole bunch of innocent animals."

Avaline snickers, "that's philza minecraft for you". Techno nods, "exactly! And Wilbur, if you know who that lad is.".

Shaking her head no, "of course I don't know who Wilbur soot is. Wilbur soot who? We don't know nobody. Awooga"

"Yea I don't really know who that is, anyway he sang an incredible, truly incredible, society changing masterpiece about it. When we get home I'll find you a clip of it.".

Avaline turns her head to the side, intrigued to what Wilbur was up to these days. She hadn't spoken to him since that one day, so she made a mental note to do so.

Techno continues, "Also, I got this magic carpet thing, and I was zooming on it. I also got a hamburger? I'm not sure where it came from, it just appeared, so I'm guessing that it came to me because I'm american."

With a sharp intake of air, Avaline laughs, "it just knew that you were American! The country of fast food and hamburgers and hotdogs and obesity"

"Did you also know that Tommy, is a terrible, TERRIBLE person to ask to teach you if you're playing a game for the first time?"

Avaline aggressively nods, a serious expression replacing her happy one. "That child is horrible. He might as well just kill me."

Speaking of the devil, Tommy tweets on Twitter, the both of their eyes snapping to their lit up phones on the table.

Tommyinnit tweeted
just found out what "MILF" stands for

After reading the notification, their heads whip to face each other. Expressions, mixed with surprise, horror and laughter, their faces mirrored each other. After a second of pause and the two burst into laughter, getting horrified expressions from the people around them.

"What the fuck?" Avaline asks through her laughter. She tries to muffle her laughs with her arms, failing miserably. Techno shrugs while also pressing a firm hand over his mouth.

After the two see the dirty looks of the others in the cafe, they both make the silent decision to run out of there.

Grabbing their belongings while trying to suppress their giggles, they run out of the small cafe as if they were two high schoolers running away after robbing someone.