Chapter 24

A/N: feed me comments/votes pls

"Jack manifold! You better come right here, right now.". Avaline angrily spits out, tongue as sharp as silver.

Sounding desperate, Jack responds with his voice slightly raised, "I- but really please! I can do it!".

Avaline yells into her mic, "if we're going to try and kill Tommy during the nuke testing, you're obviously not gonna go up to him, AND ASK FOR HIM TO STAND IN A SPECIFIC PLACE."

"Why not???". Jack manifold shrugs, not understanding.

Avaline facepalms, "are you kidding me? Tommy and tubbo are like best friends so obviously he knows about what's gonna happen today.".

"But he doesn't know where it's going!".

Avaline groans, "it's much easier if we convince him to go without us actually speaking to him."

Speaking as if he knew everything, "oh yea? So how are we going to do that? Hmm?".

Sounding as vile as a snake, "sometimes, Jack Manifold, I would like to strangle you. In a game of course."

Jack tsks, "Sure, but tell me how we're going to do this?"

"Tommy should be collecting stuff for Sam Nook, to build his stupid hotel."

Jack cocks his head to the side, "so what?".

Avaline groans, "we can tell Sam to tell Sam Nook to SPECIFICALLY use some spruce wood for the hotel.".

With a gasp, "OHHH so we can make Tommy go to the spruce wood Forrest and then send the nuke over there!".

Avaline nods, "yea! And he'll probably go to the one in the snow.".

Jack claps, "okay I'm going to go talk to Awesamdude now.".

With that, Jack exits their call, quickly joining Tubbo's call first.

"Hey Tubbo, I got to do something real quick."

Tubbo clicks his tongue, annoyed. "We're both doing this but it seems as if you're not working with me at all!".

Trying his best to be polite, "Sorry, but it'll be super quick, and once I'm done I'll be all yours. And look I placed a few blocks! I'm helping!".

Tubbo sighs, then Jack takes his leave, joining a call with Sam.

"Hello?" Sam's voice was hesitant, slightly on edge, and confused as to why Jack would like to talk to him.

"Hey buddy! So I heard that Tommy is building a hotel right? Sam nook?". Jack tried his best to keep his tone friendly, but failing spectacularly, as he sounded extremely suspicious.

"Yes...?". Sam knew something was up, letting Jack go on.

"Okay, well you should use spruce wood. Like a lot of spruce wood." Jack nervously laughs, knowing what he sounded like.

Sam nodded, "well that would be pretty good for the hotel. But I'm pretty sure Sam Nook already has that on the list for the build."

Jack's mouth becomes a 'o', "okay, perfect! bye-"

Jack jumps back into Avaline's call, energetically yelling, "Okay! Perfect, they already needed Spruce Wood already.".

A disturbing smile spreads on Avaline's face "Thank you, Jack. This is perfect. Now please, go help Tubbo with the preparations.".

Jack shrugs, "alright, bye!"

------

Avaline's character silently trails behind Tubbo and Jack, excited to see if Tommy had died. She enjoyed the boy's presence and personality, but for the plot, she would have to pretend to hate him. It wasn't too hard, since the loud boy had done many pranks on her before.

Avaline feigns surprise and anger, as she sees Tommy alive. She tsks, walking away, going back to her home with Techno.

———

Techno greets her, "Hello, where have you been?".

With the pains of the long day settling into her voice, "Hey Techno. I was overlooking the assassination of Tommyinnit.".

"I take it that the attempt failed?".

Disappointed, Avaline slowly answers with a "indeed.".

Techno was also disappointed, sighing.

"Well I'm going to hop off stream. Do you need anything?".

Techno stays silent for a second, thinking of anything he needed to tell her. "Oh, I've been meaning to ask this, would you like to come over to my place tomorrow?".

Avaline raises an eyebrow, "hmm. Sure, why not! We can talk more about this later through text".

Techno hums with approval, "alright bye"

With a smile, Avaline ends her stream, ready for bed.

A/N: this is the last update before 2k 🥺 how cute! Special chapter coming tmrw btw