Chapter 21

After the two finished their delicious meal, they set out to explore the city's many twists and turns. "Techno! I really hope you don't have to get home soon, because we're bout to go on an adventure together!".

      "I really hope what you're about to rope me into is legal."

     Avaline snickers, "of course it is.".

      Techno raises a hand to tap her on her nose affectionately, "I have a feeling that we might get arrested.".

      Placing a hand over her heart, she gasps, "arrested? Who me? Never!".

     And with that, Avaline interlocks their fingers, tugging him along. Walking along the water, Avaline spots the city bikes, quickly turning them to wall towards it.

     After renting a few hours on the bike, they were now equipped with questionable bicycles, zooming. Techno watches as the wind flows in Avaline's hair, the sun reflecting off her, she becoming his sun.

    He couldn't help but admire her beauty, he had never seen a more beautiful person. If she had told him that she also worked as a model, he would believe her without a doubt.

     He was grateful for meeting a person like Avaline. She was what he had always wanted. He had wanted someone who was similar to him, but also someone who he could travel the world with. He was lucky.

     Lost inside his own world, admiring Avaline, he didn't realise till Avaline suddenly yelled, "TECHNO WATCH OUT!".

     Techno instantly pressed the breaks, coming centimeters too close to rolling onto the road.

     Avaline rushes over to his side, "Techno! What happened? Oh my god I really thought that you were gonna get hit or something. Is there something wrong?".

     Stunned, Techno takes a second to recollect himself, "oh, yea. Sorry I just kind of zoned out for a bit.".

      Concerned, Avaline reaches out a hand onto the side of his face, "if you're tired, we can rest for a second".

      Techno shakes his head, "no no, it's okay. I'm fine now, we can keep going".

      Avaline realizes that she shouldn't push any further, "alright then. Let's go! Follow me, and pay attention this time!".

     Now paying full attention, "Avaline, where are we heading?".

     Giggling, "we're going to the vessel! Have you gone yet?".

      "No, not yet."

     With a sweet smile, "well this will be your first time! And it'll be with me".

———

     After reaching the top floor of the famous Vessel, Avaline looks at the scenery, amazed. "I've come here once before, but it's still so pretty!"

     Techno nods, his eyes studying the shining water, the sun creating diamonds.

     Avaline turns around, taking out her phone. "Techno! Let's take a picture together!"

      Turning to face her, he stops dead in his tracks when he sees that due to the sunlight hitting at an specific angle, Avaline seemed to be shining, angel like.

     Avaline frowns, "Techno? You good? Cmon let's take the picture!".

     He snaps out of it and walks over, placing his arm around her shoulders and smiling into the phone. After she snaps a picture, she goes to check the results, not noticing Techno study every detail of her face.

      "Oo it's a really pretty picture! Let's take another one!"

      Avaline lifts her phone again, "Cmon face the camera!". Techno ignores the request, pressing a kiss onto her cheek, startling Avaline, causing her to take a picture.

     Techno proceeds to whip around, trying to play it cool by continuing to observe the sights. With light pink blossoming onto his cheeks, he screams in his head, applauding and yelling at himself.

     Avaline stands there stunned, snapping out of it and realizes that she had pressed the button. She looks at the results, internally screaming from the perfect picture of them. With her wide smile, the sun giving her a youthful glow, and Techno with his sun kissed cheeks, eyes closed, pressing his lips against her cheek.

      From that moment, they both had the realization that they were perfect for each other. It was meant to be.