Alternative Ending

✨the alternative ending, taking place right after Techno gets Avaline off the bridge railings✨

Amara curls her lips, seething with anger. She aggressively pushes past the crowd that gathered to watch Techno's heroism.

Shoving the last person in her way with a growl, she confronts the couple.

Grabbing Techno's shoulder and dragging him away from Avaline, Techno stumbles backward.

A terrified Avaline steps backward, but her back meeting the railings. She puts her hands in front of her, ready to push back.

Pulling her hair and teeth clenched, Amara manically screeches, "You were supposed to die! Hit the water and instantly die! You should've died, you deserve to die!".

Avaline nervously gulps, "A-Amara? Please get away from me?"

Letting out a deranged laugh, Amara lunges toward Avaline, only for Techno to grab her before she made her mark. Techno looped an arm under each of her armpits, pinning her to himself.

Thrashing in Techno's solid hold, Amara tried her best to kick and scratch Techno. She goes as far to breaking her nails, creating a bloody scene. It was clear that she was deranged and in a state of manic.

Techno tries to reason with the psychopath, "Amara calm down! Stop it!"

His desperate request is denied as Amara continues to thrash, till she tired herself out. Heavily breathing, Amara wails, sobbing in front of Avaline.

A distressed and horrified Avaline watches as her childhood best friend self destructed. Her morality getting the better of her judgment, she cautiously approaches Amara. Taking tiny, steady and measured steps foward. With her two hands still raised in front of her, Avaline tries to comfort her.

"Amara, please stop it. You're tearing your nails out." Her words held truth as she could see the bloody mess of her nail beds, with the absence of the once perfectly manicured nails.

Techno's face contorts in pain, making sure that Amara wouldn't break free, but there were multiple angry, red scratches on his arms, proof of Amara's struggle.

Stopping her sorrowful cries, Amara tries to lunge at Avaline again, but to no avail. Growling, Amara spits at Avaline, hitting her shoe.

Avaline curls her lips in disgust. "What the hell is wrong with you? I haven't done anything to you!"

Lashing out, Amara's shrill voice rings out in their ears. "It's always you! Always always always you! The great Avaline. The sweetest, the smartest, the kindest! The one with the trophy boyfriend, the prettiest that's for sure! What about little Amara? Avaline's best friend, the follower, the wannabe! Fuck you."

In a split second, another dose of adrenaline runs through Amara's veins. She kicks backward, hard enough into Techno's crotch, prompting him to release her in pain.

Comparable to an angry bull, Amara rushing towards Avaline with a scream.

A terror stricken Avaline moves backward, sticking a foot out, Amara tripping over the cleverly placed foot and losing her balance, dramatically flipping over the railing.

Amara shrieks in fear, barely catching herself. She hopelessly clings onto the bottom of the railings. Her sweaty palms cause her to constantly slip, desperately trying to gain a steady hold. She gives Avaline a cheeky smile, pleading. "Avaline, please! Please help me. I'm your best friend, please. I'll never bother you again.

Avaline does crouch down to her, with a face void of emotion, she placed her hand on the each of Amara's. Gasping, Amara is fooled into thinking that she would be saved. "Thank you, thank you!"

With a ungodly and villainous smile, Avaline peels Amara's fingers off, one by one. With the last finger, and Amara screaming for her life,

Avaline whispers to her, "Long live the king."