Chapter 26

A/N: continuation of the last chapter :)

As they separated from each other, both with evidently heated cheeks.

Techno not knowing what to do, awkwardly says, "Well maybe I'm not dying alone".

Avaline giggles, "yea I'll make sure of that.".

Techno cocks his head to the side with a raised eyebrow, "oh really?"

Raising both of her hands to his face, she cups his face, moving it side to side. "Of course, you'll be dying with me, and only me!".

Techno copies the same actions, doing it to her face, "what if a few dogs or cats appear?".

"Well, they'll be with us for sure!".  Avaline smiles, closing the gap between their lips again.  With a dramatic 'mwuah' noise, Avaline grins.

Techno stands up, "Hey, you wanna watch a movie? I've got A Netflix subscription and I barely even use it"

"Well that's the perk of being loaded, and sure!". The two with hands intertwined, settle onto the couch, with Avaline leaning onto him, and Techno's arms around her shoulders.

Techno takes the remote on the coffee table, browsing the selection. Avaline taps on his hand, prompting Techno to look down at her. "Look at that movie. It's called 6 Underground.".

He nods, clicking into it, then watching the trailer. "Oh look! Ryan Reynolds is the main character in this movie.".

Avaline nods, "yea so I think it's gonna be pretty cool.".

They start the movie, Avaline resting her head on his chest, and Techno moving into a much more convenient position for the two of them.

As the action and comedy filled movie went on, Techno couldn't help but play with her hair, curling her hair around his finger. It was just as beautiful as her. He had also noticed the sweet scent of her shampoo, from how close they were together.

They honestly fit together perfectly, like puzzle pieces. Techno was truly happy with her, and so was Avaline with Techno.

He adored the little noises she made when an exciting part came, the small giggles during funny jokes, how tense she would get during the stressful scenes, and the way she snorts, annoyed at the dumb decisions made.

Techno was watching her much more closely than he was watching the movie. He would most likely watch it again on his own time, but now was the time to learn more about her. Her humor, her mannerisms, anything that would help them create a deeper bond.

As the movie rolled into the credits, Avaline stretched, happy with the movie. She excited turned to him, ready to share her opinions. "The movie was great! It was so funny and like I don't know, but I love it!"

Placing a soft kiss onto her forehead, "I'm glad you enjoyed it, yea it was pretty good.". Not like he was paying any attention.

Avaline continues to ramble about how much she liked it, and her thoughts on it, Techno smiles, loving her melodic voice, and the way her soft, pink lips moved.

Cutting her off, Techno connects their lips, without a thought. She would always be better than heroin. Not like he knew what it was like anyways.

Techno would hand over his soul without a doubt if it meant that he could have her forever.

"Avaline, you're as beautiful as the sky, everyone looks up to you, admiring your beauty, but nobody could ever recreate you. Perfection can not be recreated."

She blushes, biting her face into his chest. "The sky always has clouds to add to its beauty, so you're the clouds to my sky."

"Looks like we both need each other in order to be the prettiest versions of ourselves.

"Yea, we need each other to be the best versions of ourselves as ordinary people.".

Raising an eyebrow, Techno asks, "why can't we be heroes?".

Avaline taps him on the nose, "because heroes do not exist. Everyone has done something wrong in their life. Even if it's something tiny.".

"Look at you, all wise and smart." Techno grins, happily teasing her.

"Of course I'm smart!" Avaline jokingly smirks, a silent challenge.

Techno plays along, "Oh reaaaaally?".

"Of course I am! I'm smarter than everyone in the whole wide world!". Avaline sits up, properly facing him.

Techno smirks, "if you're as smart as you say you are, you better escape me and my big brain!". Techno pounces, trying to tickle the girl.

Avaline bursts into laughter, running away with him hot on her trail.

"COME HEREEEE, AVALINE!".

"I DONT WANT NO MANHUNT PLEASE"

"USE YOUR GIANT SPECTACULAR BRAIN!".

Avaline runs into a guest bedroom, that looked like a room from a hotel. Before she could slam the door closed, Techno was able to get in.

With Avaline trapped in a corner, she laughs, slightly out of breath, "nonono stay away"

"You didn't have as big of a brain as you thought you had..." and with that, Techno tackled her onto the guest bed, ruining the perfect sheets.

The two quieted down, still smiling and heavily breathing. From the tackle, Techno was sort of on top of her, allowing the two to have eye contact.

Avaline whispers, "Nobody loves you like I do".

"Really?" And with a smirk, Techno stands up, and abruptly starts tickling Avaline.

"ACK NOOOO" Avaline desperately squirms around, being extremely vulnerable to tickles.

Did they confess that they love each other but at the same time not really? Yes.

A/N: y'all must love me cuz of how often I update 😌🤚 feed me a comment/vote