Chapter 14

AN: yooo we hit 500 views pog 🤠
TW: DRINKING/ALCOHOL AND EMBARRASSMENT 💃     

Whispering to herself as she steps into the liquor store, "this is not a good idea.". Aware that there would be no good outcome to what she was about to commit to, she ignores the functional part of her brain, keeping in mind what she was here to do. She didn't want to do this just for the sole purpose of forgetting her problems, this would also take her alcohol virginity away too. She was worried but a tiny part of her was curious and excited.

     In order to calm her worried side down, she quickly crafts the plan to take it back to her apartment to drink, and hope to god that she didn't leave it while drunk. She knew that her reasoning behind this drinking trip made no sense what-so-ever, but she just wanted to say fuck it, and stray from the path that she had followed for her entire life. She wanted to break from rules and have fun for once.

So Avaline grabbed two random bottles that she determined was pretty. As she stepped in line, she took a look at the bottles, reading the names of each bottle, she had gotten Vodka and Brandy. Stepping up to the cashier, she took out her I.D and payed for the two. For a strange reason, she felt as if she was a child who took a cookie from the cookie jar without permission. Avaline clutched the two drinks to her chest tightly, afraid she would drop it as she power walked back home.

———
Setting the drinks on the dining table, Avaline set off to make her apartment the most drunk-safe it could be. She didn't want to crack her head open, dying in such a embarrassing way. There was a million reasons not to do this, but Avaline refused.

Finishing cleaning and padding potentially dangerous corners, she smiled. If this was what denial looked like, she would embrace it with open arms. She pledged to never tel anyone about this embarrassing day, as she most likely was the only person on earth who'd drink alone in her modified apartment. Popping open the first bottle, she tilted her head back, embracing the fiery poison that poured down her throat.

————
A now very drunk Avaline danced around her apartment sluggishly, enjoying the music that poured from speakers into the apartment. She was singing and dancing, without a care if the world. It was as if the world didn't exist around her, she was having the time of her life, having fun.

Singing along to the music, using the bottle as her imaginary mic, she sang even though she was on the verge of losing her voice.

"What's wrong?
You've been asking but I don't have an answer
How come?
I'm still thinking, let's pretend to fall asleep now
When we get old, will we regret this?
Too young to think about all that shit
And stallin' only goes so far when you've got a head start
'Cause we could stay at home and watch the sunset
But I can't help from asking, "Are you bored yet?"
And if you're feeling lonely you should tell me
Before this ends up as another memory
Will you tell the truth so I don't have to lie?
Will you tell the truth so I don't have to lie?"
(Are you bored yet by wallows and clairo)

Collapsing onto her couch, she laughs,out of breath. If she was capable of thinking at that moment, she may of stopped drinking by the second sip. It was too late as the song slowly creeps to the end. Turning her head, her eyes lock onto the phone that laid on the coffee table, at a arms distance away. With a hellish smile, she reaches for the device, her hand missing multiple times. When she finally held the phone in her grasp, she lifts it above her, staring into the black screen that reflected her appearance. She studied herself to the best she could've with hazy eyesight.

Suddenly, her grip loosens, the phone crashing onto her face, then sliding onto the floor. With a groan, she holds her face with one hand, the other going to retrieve the phone. Now sitting up, she unlocks the phone, deciding to go to her contacts her fingers accidentally press on Technoblade's contact. As the wretched phone dialed Techno, she watched in horror, not knowing what to do. The call goes in, and she hears his voice coming through. Eyes widened, she scrambled to lower the music.