Chapter 17

A/N: bro we are so close to 1k reads, like we passed 900 today! Poggers!

Feed me comments pls

———

     "Techno, wanna have some fun on the Dream SMP?"

     "Well, what kind of fun?"

     "Of course the type where people die, and withers are spawned."

      "Yea we're going all in."

———
     "WHAT THE HELL YOU AMERICAN WOMAN?" "Blink! Why did you spawn those withers?". Tommy and Tubbo were screaming on top of each other, as Avaline manically laughed. "Boohoo we only did some advanced interrogation tactics.".

     Tommy dramatically gasps, "I really hope you aren't thinking what I think you are.". Tubbo's character slowly turns to face Tommy's "what do you mean?". "Tubbo, I think they're trying to make us their s to the l to the a row the ve".

     "Uh oh." And with that, Tubbo's character runs away, but ends up falling down a hill,

Tubbo_ hit the ground too hard

Avaline laughs at the silly boy, "Techno, what should we do now?"

     Techno hums, "I mean like we spawned like 3 withers and partially blew up Tommy's house and a bunch of the prime path, so it would be wise to run."

      Avaline uses her character to nod, "Alright then, toodles!". The destructive duo runs away, to Techno's residence in the snowy mountains. Reaching their destination, Avaline decides to place a wooden sign on top of the entrance of the house, writing:

2Blink and Techno's House
Leave or else die

Reading the sign Techno jokingly sighs, "This seems eerily similar to someone else.". "Hah hah hah....". Technoblade's character creepily and astonishingly slowly turns to face Avaline's. "2Blink?". "Umm yes Techno?" "I-"

2Blink left the game

"BRUHHHH". Avaline uncontrollably laughs, "you can never catch me now, BITCH". Techno chuckles, "it's clear that you've been talking to Tommy, but you do realize that I can just trap the place that you left."

Now it was Avaline's turn to say, "Bruhhh. But I'm in front of your house, so unless you want to do something to your house...". Avaline then does the iconic Debby Ryan face, complete with the motion of pushing her hair back. "You got me there.".

Avaline logs back in, and screams as she falls into a 5 block deep ditch. "WHAT THE FUCKKK". Techno was laughing his ass off, clutching his stomach and doubling over. "BLINK IN A HOLE".

Still shocked, mouth touching the floor, "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT SO FAST?". "You fail to remember that I have full netherite armor, a beacon, and enchanted netherite tools. You think you could beat me?".

Jokingly sighing, "I guess I'll have to train for another thousand years.". Avaline gets out of the hole by towering out, and walks straight into his home. She says hello the enderman, Techno's 'roomate' . And opens a random chest, and says "Ooo" as she looks at the array of potions, stealing some. Techno was outside filling in the hole he had made, then he realizes what she was doing. "WAIT STOP STEALING".

"Catch me bitch!" Avaline jumps out his windows, running away. Techno quickly pearls over to you, hitting you with his sword. You scream, not expecting him to catch up so quickly. You do a trick that you learnt from him, which was to pearl one direction, but throw another one to the opposite direction. Unsurprisingly, Techno caught onto what she was doing, smirking, "you think that you outsmart ME?".

Avaline let's out another scream, seeing him appear right behind her. "NOO STOPP". Avaline runs back into the house, jumping behind the enderman. Techno decided to play along, "Oh wow. Where could she go? Ha. Ha. Ha?" His character turns to the opposite direction of where she was, then he whips his head to her direction, killing Avaline.

2Blink was slain by Technoblade

Technoblade grabbed his potions back from her dropped loot, depositing them back into their original chest. Avaline giggles, "Sorry Technoob". Techno smiles at her silliness, and dramatically sighs, "how can I live in peace when everyone is trying to steal from me?".

"Technoob". Raising an eyebrow, "yes?". He was met by another, "Technoob.". Techno hums,wondering what the gremlin was up to. "Technoob". Techno watches as her character runs across the infinite snow, to the house. She reaches the cozy home, and greets Techno by sneaking twice, followed by a "Technoob.". After she grabs all of her fallen loot, and gears up again, she says again, "Technoob.".

Techno makes a confused noise, "it seems as if Blink has become a Pokémon.". "Technoob.".
"Yup. Those Pokémon always repeat a specific noise or their name, which is in my opinion, a bit strange.". "Technoob.". "Okay.".

Techno grabs a few potions, then throwing them on the ground in front of Avaline's character, allowing her to pick them up. Avaline thanks him with another "Technoob". Techno chuckles, "you're welcome, you can pay me back by buying me a coffee.". And there, he had effectively made their two chats go crazy.

Eyes widened, Avaline doesn't know how to respond, and just goes with saying, "Technoob.".