Chapter 31

Dean Ambrose's POV;
"You look good in my shirt." I smirked, looking at April. We were at RAW and she was getting ready for her segment. "Obviously." She flipped her hair. "Don't get cocky now.." He kissed her. She pulled away and grabbed her title. "I'll be back, love you." She pecked my cheek and walked out the door of our locker room.
I decided on hanging out with Roman while I'm waiting for April to come back. I went to Roman's locker room and opened the door to see him and Summer Rae making out. "Oh god!" I yelled, covering my eyes. They pulled apart and Roman scratched his neck awkwardly. "I-I'll see you later, babe." Summer pecked his cheek and ran past me. I walked in and sat next to a Roman on the couch.

"Since when did you and blonde become a thing?" I smirked. "About 5 weeks ago." He looked down. "By the way man, sorry for the divorce." I patted his back. "Thanks. JoJo seems to love Summer. They do dress up and play around a lot." He smiled. I saw April skipping out. "Okay, be quiet." I shushed Roman.

AJ Lee's POV;
(Btw I have a leather jacket over my shirt)
I skipped out onto the ramp with my title raised above me. I grinned at Seth who was looking at me confused. I skipped down to the ring and slid inside. I skipped around Seth before stopping infront of him. I bet everybody thought I was gonna kiss him, nope. I raised my left hand and slapped him hard. He stumbled and looked at me in utter shock. I smirked and unzipped my jacket, showing off my Dean Ambrose shirt. The crowd 'oohed' as I skipped backstage holding my title.

I was swiped off the ground and into Dean's arms. I buried my face in his neck as I heard 'awwws' around us. I looked up and saw Roman and Summer. I flipped them off and heard Roman gasp dramatically.
Dean carried me to our locker room and set me down. I changed into my street clothes and packed my attire and title in my duffle bag.
"Okay, I just have a quick interview then I'll be back. Love you." Dean pecked my cheek and ran out the door. I walked to the Divas Locker Room and saw Paige with her back to me. I jumped on her back, making her scream and fall down, her landing ontop of me. I groaned, making her get up and pull me up.

"What was that for?" She asked. "I don't know, my way of saying..hey." I gave a small wave, making Paige laugh. "Hey, so you know how back in the day at FCW, we used to play pranks and all? Well, I got the perfect prank for Punk. But, I need your help." Paige stared at me deviously.
"Count me in."

-Stephanie and Hunter's Office-
"Are you sure Paul's in there talking with them?" I ask, as Paige sets up the finishing touches on the prank. "Hello? Have you seen the stuff I do on Total Divas?" Paige clapped her hands excitedly. "I don't even know what that is." I muttered as she sat beside me. We were behind an empty equipment crate, which just so happened to be in front of their office..

"Okay, so what's gonna happen?" I asked, just noticing Paige holding onto a rope. "Just wait and see." She grinned. Oh god.
The door opened, and being Paige, thought it was Paul. But nope. It was Stephanie McMahon. She pulled the end of the rope and a bucket of feathers, melted chocolate, and whatever other chunky funky looking things she put in. Paige dropped the rope and pushed me out in the hallway, right next to a fuming Steph. She looked down at me and I bit my lip.

I stood up and watched as Paige scurried off safely. That bitch. "You! You did this to me! You just wait and see what I have in store for YOU next week on RAW!" Stephanie growled at me, before pushing past me and running to the bathroom. I ran off to try and find Paige. I just reached the Divas Locker Room when a hand tapped my shoulder, causing me to turn around.

I looked and saw Dean all sweaty from his match. "Hey babe. Sorry I couldn't watch your match, I was busy." I pecked his lips. "No biggie. Anyways, there's something I've been thinking about for awhile now.." He trailed off. I nodded, letting him continue.

"I was always wondering if we'd ever have a future together?"

[ok so I'm updating early so yay🎉 but really sad the Seahawks didn't win last night😔 oh well. But, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!👌😂]