Chapter 10

Dean Ambrose's POV;
I winced as I saw AJ get rack attacked by Nikki. I stood up off the couch and went to go help her backstage. I opened the door to get met by the nervous eyes of Brie. "Hey Brie, how is she?" I asked, closing the door to the men's locker room.
"Better. She's been asking for you. I'd better go, I don't want Nicole getting mad." She gave me a half hearted smile and scurried off to find her sister. I headed in the direction of the medics room.
"Hey, Ambrose. It's been a while hasn't it?" A small voice spoke from behind me. I turned around and I rolled my eyes to see Paige standing there. "What do you want now?" I muttered, just wanting to go see April.
"I was wondering if you could tell AJ hi for me. Such a shame she got hurt." I could see the shimmer in Paige's eyes. I just nodded and continued on my way.
Just as I reached the door, something hit my head and I blanked out, falling to the floor. That's all I remember before I passed out.
AJ Lee's POV;
It's been 10 minutes since Brie left to get Dean. I'm starting to wonder why nobody's here. "Your all set, just some minor bruising. Be careful for a few days, April." The doc warned me. I gave him a small nod and opened the door.
"Oh, hey Punk." I smiled at the Former WWE champion. "Hey, I just came to see if your doing okay." He asked, giving me a hug. "Doing good. Do you know where Dean might be?" He quickly shook his head. I gave him a funny look before walking towards the Divas locker room. He's acting weird..
Dean Ambrose's POV;
I tried wiggling out of the rope that Punk tied me to. I stopped once I heard April's voice. My screams became muffled because Paige put her hand over my mouth, which I gladly bit. She pulled her hand back and hissed in pain. I gave her my signature smirk.
Once April's voice was gone, the door opened and Punk dragged me out. "Stay away from AJ! We're mean't to be together!" He pulled the tape off me and untied the rope. I stretched then punched Punk in the face.
He groaned and I laughed, before walking away. I need to find April.
AJ Lee's POV;
I grabbed my bag and walked out of the locker room. I turned the corner and saw Dean walking towards me. I grinned and ran towards him. I jumped in his arms and hugged him tight while he spun me around.
Once I was back on my feet, I started bombarding him with questions. "Are you alright?" I asked for the 1,000th time. "Perfect. Now, how are you?" He questioned, as he started up the car. I shrugged, "Depends, I'm just glad your okay." He just turned towards me and grinned. I laughed, but that turned into a snort.
Dean looked in my direction, and I gave him a stern look. "Don't even." I warned. He raised his eyebrow, then proceeded on the WHOLE ride, to make fun of my laugh.
Next Day-
I woke up, smelling bacon and eggs. I quickly sat up and rolled out of bed, running to the kitchen. "Oh, it's just you." I relaxed after I saw that it was Dean. He put his hand over his heart, and pretended to look offended. I laughed and sat up on the counter, swinging my legs back and forth.
"Hey Dean, can you grab me a water?" I asked. He nodded and turned to grab a water, while I quickly snatched a piece of bacon from the fryer. I shoved it in my mouth and chewed it fast. Dean came up and handed me the water, giving me a funny look.
"You alright there?" He said, as he flipped the eggs. I covered my mouth and shook my head. I hopped off the counter and walked to my room, when I was tackled and Dean pinned me on the floor. I grinned as he glared at me.
"You took a piece of bacon." He whispered, but just loud enough so I could hear it. I covered my mouth with my hand, to muffle out my laughs. He gave me an evil grin and I raised my eyebrows. "Don't even." I warned, but it was too late.
He tickled me on my stomach and neck, which made me snort and laugh so loud, I'm pretty sure I would've gotten kicked out of the hotel. "Dean-s-stop!" I managed to say. He stopped after awhile and got off me, chuckling as I was out of breath. "You, meanie." I stuck my tongue out at him. He turned around and chased me around the hotel room.
Later On-
I walked out of the bathroom, wearing a Brie Mode shirt, black jeans, and red converse. I grabbed a grey hoodie and threw it on. I saw Dean on the couch watching TV. "I'm going to go out for coffee with Brie. I'll be back later." I told him, grabbing my phone. "Okay, I'll probably be at the gym with Roman." He said.
I nodded and walked out the door, headed to the lobby.
Dean Ambrose's POV;
After April left, I stood up and changed into workout clothes. I grabbed my beats and phone, then headed downstairs to go running. I exited the hotel and turned my music on. I jogged around for a few blocks until I heard my phone buzzing. I stopped and answered the call.
(D=Dean, R=Roman)
D- hello?
R- Hey bro, it's Roman. I wanted to see if you'd come to the performance center with me, so we can practice some moves.
D- sure, I'll be there in a few.
I turned my music back on and jogged back to the hotel. Once there, I went over to my rental car and drove to the performance center. I walked in and shook hands with Roman.
Once in the ring, we locked up and I took him down with an arm drag. I drop kicked him to the mat. He shot me a look then speared me. I clutched my ribs and mentally cursed to myself.
AJ Lee's POV;
"So, what's going on between you and Ambrose?" Brie asked, as we sat down with our coffees. I sighed, "I really don't know. He's a really good friend, but I kinda am developing feelings for him. But, Punk cannot know. He'd be so mad." I told Brie, sipping my coffee. She shook her head, "Who'd you rather date?".
"Hard question. I'd say Dean. He's just easy to hang around with, and I've been rooming with him. We're so alike, yet so different. I don't know.." I trailed off, as I met Brie's eyes. She smirked at me. "I'd tell him how you feel, until it's too late. He's not going to wait forever. But, someone is." She moved her head towards the window, and I saw Punk standing outside.
I stood up, finishing my coffee. "I'd better go talk to him. Thanks for talking, Brie." I gave her a quick hug and threw my coffee in the trash. I tightened my coat around me as I walked out the door. Punk turned around and smiled once he saw me. "Hey, AJ. I need to tell you something." I licked my lips. "I also need to tell you something, too." I said. "You can go first." He told me, as we walked down the street.
"Look Punk, your a really good friend. But I just don't think we should take it to the next level. I think we should stay friends. Besides, I have feelings for someone else." I explained, pushing my glasses up.
He stopped in his tracks, looking ahead. "It's Ambrose, isn't it? I knew it.." He shook his head, looking at me with dark eyes. "You can do better than that, street dog! April, we deserve to be together!" He pleaded, taking my hand.
I gently pulled my hand back, returning it to my side. "I'm sorry, Punk. But I can't argue with what I think is best. I hope we can remain friends." I replied, backing up. He took some steps towards me. I waved goodbye and walked towards my car.
CM Punk's POV;
I clenched my fists as I saw April get in her car and drive away. That was probably my last chance,I thought. Well, maybe it's time for me to move on from April. Wait,who am I kidding?