Chapter 21

Nikki Bella's POV;
"Morning Beautiful." I heard Seth whisper in my ear. I opened my eyes and smiled to myself. I shifted my body so I was now facing him."Morning, babe." I gave him a kiss. "So, do you really think the plan is going to work?" He questioned, as we both rolled out of bed. I nodded my head rapidly, "Yes, because you know how much she wants a title shot and if she doesn't go through with the plan, then she won't get what she wants." I pointed out.

Seth raised an eyebrow at me. "What?" I asked, crossing my arms. He studied me for a minute then shrugged, "Nothing babe." I sighed and walked to my suitcase to grab some clothes. After I found a good outfit, I trailed to the bathroom to take a shower.

Once I was finished taking a shower, I changed into light washed jeans, a Fearless Nikki shirt and a black jacket. I slipped on black heels and did my makeup. I walked back out to see Seth scrolling through his phone. I grabbed my pink suitcase filled it with necessities for tonight. I picked up the Divas Title last and gave it a kiss. "Lil B is going nowhere." I said as I stroked the pink butterfly belt.

AJ Lee's POV;
KaityPoo- I'll be rooting for ya tonight ape❤️👏
Me- that means a lot kaitypoo🙏
KaityPoo- whatever the outcome is, you'll always be the winner in my eyes and in deans eyes😂
Me- thanks + that statement will be true when I'm over nikki w/ my hand raised, holding the divas title...
KaityPoo- okay,,,.. ttyl😂
Me- k
I shut my phone off and changed into black tights and an oversized grey sweater. I put on my black converse with black laces. I walked into the main part of the hotel and saw Dean packing his bag. I grabbed an extra black duffle bag and filled it with my attire and some comfy clothes for after my match. I zipped my bag and slung it over my shoulder as I waited for Dean to finish up.

-At The Arena-
"I'll meet you at the curtain before your match, love you shortstack." Dean called out as I walked into the Divas Locker Room. I set my things down on an empty bench and scrolled through my Twitter Feed.
@WWEAJLee- #TLC is finally here, beware, I'm putting up a hell of a fight tonight.
I was hungry and didn't want to be a loner, so I walked to catering. I didn't bother texting Dean because he's probably busy and I didn't want to interrupt him. I walked into the catering area and grabbed a bottled water and a bowl of mac n cheese.

I sat at a table where Kaitlyn, Cody Rhodes and Eden were sitting at. I sat next to Kaitlyn and gave her a smile. "Hey, I've been wondering where you were." Kaitlyn smiled as she ruffled my hair. "Here and there. I like to explore." I shrugged and started eating. Cody chuckled. "I'll be rooting for you AJ. Good Luck! I better go and see if Sandra is done with my dress, bye ladies!" Eden waved at Kaitlyn and I. Eden kissed Cody bye and walked out of catering. Cody stood up, "Speaking of which, I better go get ready because my match is the first." He sprinted out of catering, leaving me in fits of laughter.

Kaitlyn looked at me weirdly, then took my Mac n cheese and ran out of the room with it. I screamed and climbed over tables, chasing after her.

-Match Time-
I admired my grey long sleeve 'Love Bites' shirt in the mirror. I put on my black shorts, 'Love Bites' knee socks, grey + pink knee converse and my wristbands and bracelets. I walked to the curtain a little bit early to fit in some stretches. When I got there, I noticed Dean leaning against the wall. "Finally decided to show up." He teased, giving me a kiss. I playfully rolled my eyes and started stretching.

-Later On in The Match-
I currently had Nikki in the sleeper hold and was almost there to turning it into the Black Widow. I licked my lips as I finally locked it in. Nikki was on the verge of tapping, I could feel it.
Brie Mode!
I looked towards the stage and saw Brie sprinting down the ramp. Seth jumped on the apron and distracted the ref while Brie entered the ring. She flung me off Nikki and hit the Bella Buster. I was dazed and didn't even notice Brie quietly slipping out of the ring. I could hear the ref counting to 2 when an ear piercing scream filled the arena.

I smirked to myself. Did Nikki honestly think I didn't have anything up my sleeve? Wow she really is a Bella. Paige walked over to Seth who was looking confused. Nikki hopped off me and leaned against the ropes. Suddenly Paige jumped on Seth and kissed him. He began kissing back and Nikki screamed. They didn't listen and continued their make out session, which made Nikki more angry.

"WHATEVER SETH, your loss." She yelled to them, which didn't seem to faze Seth. Nikki turned around and I hit her with the Shining Wizards. I rolled her up and screamed when the ref counted to 3. I clutched the title in my hand and raised it in the air. I slipped out of the ring as Brie rushed to Nikki's side. Nikki was crying and I looked over to see Paige and Seth hurrying backstage. I skipped after them, slapping some fans hands on the way.

"Babe, you did amazing." A raspy voice whispered in my ear. I turned around to be swept off my feet and in Dean's arms. "I love you, Dean." I said as our foreheads leaned against each other.

"I love you too, shortstack."

-Christmas-
"Dean, was this really necessary?" I questioned as I looked down at my outfit. Dean made me wear his 'Dean Unstable Ambrose' ugly sweater, and I made him wear mine. I slid up on my phone and took a snipe of Dean wearing a Santa hat.
@WWEAJLee- merry Christmas + hope the fan girls save this pic 1,000 times. #happyholidays
I giggled as Dean spun me around, pecking my lips once in awhile.

"So, presents?" He asked, running over to the gifts stacked up. I playfully rolled my eyes and followed him.

So Dean got me some of his merchandise, some pairs of converse, comics and a silver heart necklace with diamonds on one side. "I love it." I told Dean as I admired the necklace around my neck. He shrugged cockily and I playfully shoved him.

I ended up getting Dean some of my merchandise as well, an iTunes card because he likes listening to music and 2 tickets to go see a UFC show. Dean put on a Santa hat and set up a timer camera to take Christmas photos. In one photo, I had my legs wrapped around his torso and my arms around his neck. Dean gave his signature smirk while I delivered a cheesy smile.

In the 2nd one, Dean had his arms wrapped around my waist and he was kissing my cheek. I could swear you could see the red tint in my cheeks from blushing. In the last photo, I was on his back, holding a sign saying 'He's Mine⬇️' and Dean was holding a sign saying 'She's Mine⬆️'. After I decided to post all the pictures in a collage to Twitter.
@WWEAJLee- were trying to be one of 'those' couples. #lastoneiswear

-Later On-
Dean and I decided to cook at home, and I was cooking ham while Dean was mashing up potatoes. I closed the oven door and set the ham ontop of the stove to cool. I looked over at Dean and watched him dish out some potatoes on each of our plates.

After we finished eating, Dean offered to do the dishes and I gladly accepted his offer. I turned the TV on and skimmed through some channels. I landed on the news station and was about to switch it, when the news anchor said something that made my eyes pop out of my head.
"WWE Superstar Roman Reigns was just sent to the local hospital after other WWE Superstar, CM Punk full on attacked him from behind. He is now entering surgery while CM Punk is being questioned."
[i had to add a twist somehow and idk but this just popped in my head. hope you guys had a good Christmas, I did. I got WWE Merch + gift cards for WWE shop😂]