Chapter 11

AJ Lee's POV;

RAW-
As soon as Dean and I walked into the arena, I had a feeling something bad was going to happen. I think Dean did too, because I could feel his whole body tensing up. We got to our locker room, and I dropped my bag on the floor.
Dean turned me around and pecked me lips, giving me a hug. "I love you." He mumbled. "I love you more." I smiled and gave him a kiss. He winked at me and walked into the bathroom to get ready. I sat down on the couch, watching the beginning of RAW.
I rolled my eyes as soon as I saw Paige making her way to the ring.

Paige's POV;
I mocked AJ by skipping down to the ring. I grabbed a mic and put it to my lips. "Why, hello WWE Universe! I'm out here to address a little situation between lil miss Crazy and I. You see, Dean and I dated back in FCW, and I KNOW HE STILL HAS FEELINGS FOR ME! WE BELONG TOGETHER! BUT MISS SKIPPY HAD TO COME AND RUIN WHAT DEAN AND I HAD!!" I screamed into the mic, as the crowd booed. "Boo me all you want, but I know that AJ is watching, and sweetheart, you know it's true." I smirked, blowing the crowd kisses.
Let's light it up, light it up light it up light it up....
I glared at AJ as she skipped down to the ring.

AJ Lee's POV;
By now Dean was watching the TV, with an amused look on his face. "Are you gonna go do something about it?" He asked, smirking. "You bet I am." I hopped up, placing my title on my waist. I fixed my Marvel shirt and glanced down at my attire, which were converse, jeans and an old shirt. "Oh well." I shrugged, walking to the gorilla.
I laughed as I skipped down to the ring. I slid in and grabbed a mic. "Look Crumpet, I know the REAL reason as to why your doing this. Your jealous because I'm DIVAS CHAMPION!" I roared, throwing my title above my head. "And quite frankly, a better one too." I added, giving her a sly grin. She tilted her head, eyeing me.

"We all know who's the better champion, but we're not talking about that now. We're talking how you destroyed me life by taking Dean and MY TITLE away from me!!" She yelled, pacing back and forth. I backed up in the corner. "Woah, Girl you need to slow your roll. It's obvious your jealous of me. I mean, who isn't?" I shrugged, which probably made her angrier.

"Your pushing my buttons, Lee." She walked up to me. "And I'm loving every second of it." I smirked as the crowd 'oohed'. Yeah, I probably shouldn't of said that, but does it look like I care, No. "You think your just so clever, don't you? Well pumpkin, I got some tricks of my own." She dropped her mic and laughed. I raised my eyebrow, clearly not impressed. Then the lights went out.

They came back on and in the middle of the ring was Paige's leather jacket. I looked at the crowd, who were booing. I turned around but was kicked in the face. I flipped over and landed on my stomach, holding my face. "I love you, AJ!" The person screamed, which was obviously Paige. She lifted me into the Paige Turner and hit it. I held my head, trying to open my eyes.

When I could finally sit up, I reached for my title. I slid out of the ring, shooing the medics away from me. I just need Dean. Once backstage, I held my head, while walking to the locker room. I met Dean halfway and he ran to me, carrying me the rest of the way. "Are you okay, short stack?" He laid me on the couch, giving me an ice pack for my head. I quickly nodded, before my eyes closed.

I fluttered my eyes open, squinting at the lighting in the room. I sat up, and saw Dean putting his jacket on. "Hey babe." I smiled, rubbing my eyes. He turned to me and gave me a gentle hug. "You alright?" He asked, putting his forehead against mine. "Perfect." I nodded, giving me a quick kiss. "I've got a match against Ryback. I'll see you after." He wrapped his arms around my small waist, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Love you, short stake." He gave me a kiss.

After he walked out of the locker room, I called Brie.
A- Hey Brie, do you wanna come and hang out in Deans locker room with me?
B- Sure, I'll be there in a minute, just packing up Nicole's things.
A- I feel so bad for you, Brie.
B- everybody does, haha.