Chapter 30

Seth Rollin's POV;
I walked down the halls, searching for the Divas Locker Room. Once I found it, I knocked on the door. Eva opened it and I rolled my eyes. "Is Paige here?" I asked. "Yes, but you'd be better off with-" Paige came up from behind Eva and pushed her away. Eva scoffed and walked off. "Sorry about her." Paige laughed, closing the locker room door.

"So, about tonight..you don't mind that we're going against your best friends tonight?" Paige tucked extra strands of her hair behind her ear before speaking. "No, it's clearly business, nothing personal babe." Paige smiled, wrapping her arms around me. "Good, babe." I muttered before kissing her.

AJ Lee's POV;
I changed into my cut Love Bites shirt, black shorts, grey knee converse, my Love Bites knee socks, my wrists bands and necklace. I left my hair down and walked out to Dean. He stood up and We grabbed our titles, slinging it around our shoulders. We walked to the gorilla and Dean walked out first. Paige and Seth arrived at the gorilla and I shot Paige a smile. My music blared, so I skipped out and raised my title high.

After Paige and Seth came out, Dean and Seth started the match.
-Later On-
"C'mon babe!" I yelled, as Dean crawled over to our corner. Paige got tagged in just as Dean tagged me in. I kicked her in the head and slid inbetween the ropes. I grabbed her by the hair and performed a few neck breakers. While she was on her knees, I bounced off the ropes and performed my finisher, the Shining Wizard. I hooked her leg and smirked as we won.

Seth dragged Paige out of the ring as Dean and I celebrated. I looked over at Dean to see him kneeling on the ground. I saw Seth viscously attacking him and tried to stop him. My foot was dragged so I turned around and got kicked in the face. I fell and landed on the mat hard. I opened my eyes and saw Paige setting me up for the Paige Turner.

I clutched my head as her and Seth walked up the ramp. I slowly sat up and grabbed my title. I slid out of the ring just as Dean did. We walked backstage, limping. We limped to our locker room but got stopped my Roman. "Hunter and Steph want to see you guys." He told us before walking off. We walked to their office and knocked on the door. "Come in!" Steph shouted.
Dean opened the door and I walked in first. "Nice to see you guys. We called you in because we have some things we want to address." Hunter said. "We've decided that we want AJ to be in a love triangle involving Seth and Dean. She'll kinda be messing with you guys until we'll have her pick you at the end and go from there." I nodded, excited that I'd still be in a storyline with Dean.

"Now AJ, were thinking about involving you and Paige in a storyline since she's dating Seth. You two could compete for the title and then Nikki would later get involved. Dean, same with you. You'd be feuding with Seth for title and Roman would later come in." Steph told us. They dismissed us and we walked out of their office.

"At least we don't lose our titles soon." I said as we continued our walk to the locker room. Dean just nodded.

-Next Day, Smackdown-
I scanned the match card for tonight and smiled once I saw that I was cutting a promo tonight. I walked back to me and Dean's locker room to get ready. I slipped on black skinny jeans, a skull T-shirt, a black leather jacket and red converse. I grabbed my divas title and hooked it around my waist.

I paced back and forth in the middle of the ring. "I am the GREATEST divas champion you've ever seen. I have beaten every single one of those divas whose tried and stepped in my way. I haven't created this divas division, but I've made it better, I improved it. I will forever be Divas Champion, and this title isn't going anywhere." I smirked, licking my lips.
Oh, tear the stars out from the sky!
Oh oh, darkness falls I come alive...
I turned my head to see Paige sauntering down to the ring with a mic in her hands. "AJ AJ, listen sweetheart, you've got it all wrong. You see, you haven't added anything to the Divas Division! Your just trash, your whole career is a fluke, and you haven't done ANYTHING to improve this division. Unlike me. I've proved that I can beat anyone on this Divas roster. I'm not like the other girls. For once, you actually have some competition." She smirked.

"First off, never interrupt me again when I'm not done talking. And secondly, who are you to talk? I've beaten you plenty of times." I said, making the crowd 'ooh'. Paige nodded her head, walking towards me. Before I could stop her, she slapped me and I fell to the mat. I looked up at her and tilted my head. She backed up slowly. I stood up and tackled her to the ground. I swung my arms viscously, making her yelp.
I got off her and grabbed her, setting her up for my flying DDT. I grabbed my title and stood above her. "Correction, you've got some competition." Was all I said before dropping the mic on her. I exited the ring and walked backstage.

Renee came up to me with the camera crew following close behind. "Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, the WWE Divas Champion, AJ Lee." I stepped into view of the camera and gave a small wave. "So AJ, what we just witnessed out there was Paige calling you out, and you viscously attacking her. What are your thoughts on Paige?" Renee questioned. "Hmm..I think she would be a very worthy opponent for the Divas Title. But, Paige better not think I'm gonna give up that easily. It'll take a lot to bring the great AJ Lee down. And trust me, it won't happen anytime soon." I said, before walking off.
[sorry if this chapter is boring😂👌 I hope you..enjoyed this chapter??]