Chapter 6

AJ Lee's POV;

Smackdown-halloween battle royal
I was hanging out in Punk's locker room when Kaitlyn came rushing in. "April, i er-need to tell you something." She grabbed my hand and pulled me in the hallway. "Woah, what's up?" I asked, rubbing my wrist. "Don't play dumb with me, your so stupid if you don't realize Punk loves you!" She playfully punched me, which I returned the favor. "How do you know?" I questioned, raising my eyebrow. "Trust me. Now c'mon, we have to get ready." She walked down the hall so I ran and jumped on her back. "Giddy up" I laughed as Kaitlyn ran to the Divas Locker room.

Kaitlyn's POV;
"Your heavy." I sighed, putting AJ down. She laughed and played with her title. "That's my cue to leave." I joked, walking out of the locker room. I walked to the canteen and sat with Nikki, Nattie and John. "Hey guys. So what's up?" I asked. "Just talking about who's gonna win in the battle royal." Nikki responded. I nodded, "Hey,have any of you seen Dean?" I questioned. Nikki and Nattie shook their heads. "I think he's in the TV room." John told me. I thanked him and ran to the room. I spotted Dean and ran up to him. I tapped his shoulder and he turned around. "Hey." He said, giving me a nod.

AJ Lee's POV;
I changed into my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle costume and laced my converse. I grabbed my mask and slid it on my head. I grabbed my title and skipped to the gorilla. All the divas were lined up, talking (gossiping) to each other. I rolled my eyes. "Why are you dressed up? You aren't in the match." Eva scoffed. "Excuse me hunny, but I'm allowed to do what I want, and when I want." I flipped my hair and skipped to the commentary table.
As the match started, I couldn't find Kaitlyn. I thought she was supposed to be in this match? Oh well. Eva was the first eliminated, then Rosa & Summer. Nattie threw Emma out, but was kicked in the face by Tamina. Tamina threw Nattie out. I leaned back in my chair and watched the show.
End of Match-
Nikki, Brie and Tamina were the only ones left. Nikki and Brie worked together to throw Tamina out. Nikki spun Brie around and drop kicked her through the ropes. I stood up, and licked my lips. I grabbed a mic and held it to my lips. "Oh Nikki honey, you haven't realized that you just dug yourself in a hole you can't get out of. I'll see you at Survivor Series." I dropped the mic and held my title up. Nikki blew me a kiss and held her hands up.
After Smackdown-
I changed into a black pencil skirt, white blouse, black leather jacket, and black chucks. I grabbed my bags and found Nikki talking to John. "Hey, have you seen Kaitlyn anywhere?" I asked. "No, last I knew she was hanging with Ambrose." I furrowed my eyebrows and stormed off, looking for Kaitlyn.
I guess I was mad. WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO TO THE PARTY TOGRTHER!!! Soon, I couldn't find her, and everyone else was gone. I sighed and walked to my car, and drove to the location of Vince's party.

Dean's POV;
I think Kaitlyn likes me. But, I don't like her like that. Only as a friend. I still like AJ. Right now were at the halloween party and I was trying to look for AJ. "Hey, I'm gonna go get a drink." She stood up and walked off. I stood up too, and walked towards the doors. I leaned against the wall and watched the cars go by. "Well now we know you have no friends." A voice next to me said. I looked up and saw AJ. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "We need to talk." She said. I nodded.
AJ Lee's POV;
"Okay listen, I was upset and mad that I caught you and Summer kissing. You could've told me you were dating, because I liked you! Hint, LIKED you. Now I think I like Punk." I told Dean, trying not to break his heart. "Oh....well truth is, we're not-" He was interrupted by my phone ringing. I took my phone out and answered the call. "Hello?" I spoke, wanting to hear Dean's answer. "It's Punk. I'm at the party and want to know where you are." Punk said. "I'm out for a minute, I'll be back in a few." I told him, before shutting my phone off. I turned around and Dean wasn't there. I looked around and sighed. Now what's going to happen to our friendship? I shook my head and walked back inside.

Kaitlyn's POV;
I saw Dean and AJ talking outside, and it made my blood boil. You could say I have a crush on Dean, and AJ cannot ruin it. I have to tell Dean how i feel, because I KNOW he likes me.